LV

Ding!! An Update... Keep an eye on my wall to know when will be the next update so that you guys can know in advance.... I will post it there
Btw did anyone see new Bts mv? Anyone???

     --------------------------------------------------------

"Change your decision!"

Deer was going through some paper in his office when suddenly the whole current hazer group banged in his room.

"Phee what the hell? Why did you decide to make Wad as the next hazer!" Awan asked in frustration

"Phee... It was already decided that Kongpop is the next hazer then why will it suddenly change?"

"Wow... Now you're going to challenge my decision for that guy?"

Deer stood in front of Awan and Arthit and looked at them feeling disappointed. Other boys watch the three in helplessness as they have no idea what's going on.

Bright And Prem were about to step in but Knot stopped them, he pulled them away from the trio and told them not to meddle in their matters.

"I think it's more like a personal matter than related to hazer duty" Being the smartest in the group, Knot pointed out.

"I think the same" Toota whispers as he watches Awan and Deer.

"Are you going to argue with your brother for that boy?" Deer asked with a displeased face.

"Phee...." Awan whispers feeling guilty when he sees his older brother's face.

"Can't you see I'm trying to protect both of you?" Deer shouts in frustration.

"P'Deer you're not making any sense.." Toota tries to calm Deer who was fuming now.

"Ok... No more beating around the bushes!! I want you to call Kongpop here right now! Today I'm going to clear all the muddle he has created" Deer clenched his teeth in anger and ordered Awan.

"P'Deer what are you talking about?" Arthit asked, looking back and forth between Deer and Awan.

"Awan call your boyfriend and tell him to come here!" Deer shouts again, pointing at Awan.

"Wait... What does my boyfriend have to do with all this?" Awan asked, getting annoyed now because Deer kept on mentioning his boyfriend every time.

"Of course he has! He was to do everything with this! Your boyfriend is cheating on you! He is cheating on both of you! Awan! Arthit! The guy you both like and dating are the same! Kongpop is dating Awan and at the same time he's flirting with you Arthit '' Deer points at Arthit and Awan as he spoke. Both the boys stare Deer as if he has grown another head.

Bright and Prem gasp while Knot and Toota already conclude that Deer might have some confusion.

"Have you gone nuts! Kongpop is not my boyfriend!"

"Awan stop defending him!"

"Phee! He's not my boyfriend!" Awan cried, he was ready to pull his hair and cry. Yes, he admitted he was dating his junior but his brother was stating the wrong one.

"P'Deer! Kongpop is with me! He's not dating anyone!" Arthit tried to help as he knew Deer was confusing between their boyfriends.

"If Kongpop is not your boyfriend... Then who is your boyfriend?" Deer asked in the puzzle.

"He's not Kongpop but his friend.." Awan answered feeling embarrassed.

"Wait.. Wait... You're dating someone? Junior ?? Who?? How come we didn't notice?" Bright, who was quiet for the whole time, shouts before Prem and Knot can stop him.