PART IX

After chatting with Wad on phone, Rome decided to buy some food as he was hungry after his afternoon nap. Rome ordered some noodles and lemon tea and was waiting for his order to be prepared.

As he  was called, he went to pick his food and found Bright taking his own food.

"Swadee kharp! P" Rome cutely greets Bright from behind. Bright was startled for a second and looked at Rome in annoyance.

"Were you trying to kill me by giving me a heart attack?" Bright asked Rome while clutching his chest.

"No P never! I would never dream to becoming widow at so young age!" Rome replied.

"Good!" Bright said even though he didn't understand what Rome meant. Rome followed Bright to his table and sits in front of him.

"Can I eat here with you P?" Rome asked as took sip of his lemon tea.

"Yaa sure, you already did then why asking my permission" Bright whispers the last part eyeing Rome who was busy eating noodles.

"You're messy eater!" Bright told Rome and cleans the sauce at the corner of Rome's face with tissue.

"Thanks P" Rome replied while blushing and didn't dare to look at Bright.

"What's your name?" Bright asked as he took bite of Rome's noodle but Rome didn't mind it.

"My name is Rome"

"Hm, I thought it would be Cutie Patotie! Cause you're cute!" Bright told Rome without even realising what effect his words had on Rome.

(Flash back)

'P am I looking good?" Rome asked as he checks himself in mirror.

'My baby looks good in what he wears! ' Bright told Rome while hugging him from behind and his chin on top of Rome's head.

'P be serious!' Rome whines.

'I'm serious! You're my little cutie Patotie!!' Bright told Rome and kisses his both cheek.

'Ew! That's ugly nickname!' Rome complains.

'But it's suits you! And I thought allot before coming up with that name!' Bright told Rome as he frowns.

'Still don't call me that!' Rome said in annoyance

'OK! OK! I won't!'  Bright told Rome and pulled him into kiss.

(Flash Back End)

"Hey! Kiddo are you fine? Rome!!" Bright shouts in panic. Rome looks at Bright and for the first time reality hit him that the person in front of him is not the man he fall in love with but a teenage boy who don't even know what love means.

'I miss you P' Bright' Rome thought closing his eyes and remembering his P in future. Rome broke into tears and softly starts crying. Bright panics on seeing Rome crying and rush to his side.

"Hey! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you by calling you that!" On seeing Rome still crying, Bright pulls Rome into hug. Rome tightened his told on Bright and buried his face in Bright's chest.

"P is here! Don't cry baby" Bright whispers while rubbing Rome's back which calmed Rome little bit.

"I know your missing your family, your love one but now this is your family. And I will always there to help you OK, don't cry Baby" Bright kept on whispering in Rome's ear. After a while Rome calm down, his eyes were red due to crying. Bright offered him water to drink which Rome accepted gladly.