PART XXI

Aawn was sleeping like a baby, he hugged Em's pillow like it was teddy bear and snores softly. He would toss and turn around, throwing the blanket away making Em adjust blanket for him every time.

Em was enjoying watching Aawn sleep. He was laying next to him and stares Aawn's face. Em clicked the pictures of Aawn's sleeping face at different angles and set it as his home screen wallpaper.

He smiles looking at pictures in satisfaction and then kept the phone aside. Em cares Aawn's hair and then moved closer to his face to kiss him but then Aawn woke up and looks directly in Em's eyes.

"What are you doing?" Aawn asked blanking. Em moves aways and blushed.

"P! You wake up!" Em shouted. Aawn yawns and sits leaning against bedpost.

"You wished me to be asleep for forever? What were planning to do with me huh? " Aawn asked eyeing Em suspiciously.

"No!! I didn't mean it in that way P!" Em said in panic.

"Whatever, I'm hungry!" Aawn said while pouting.

"Come on! I will take you out for dinner" Em told Aawn. They went to near by restaurant and order the food. Soon after a while food arrived and they dig in.

Half way through dinner, Aawn stop eating and clear his throat to get Em's attention.

"I need your help" Aawn said looking directly at Em. Em too stop eating and paid full attention to Aawn.

"Help? Tell me how can I help you P?" Em asked. He saw Aawn twiddling his fingers so holds his hand.

"I want you.... I want you to pretend as my boyfriend in front of my brother" Aawn said after taking a deep breath.

"What! Why!" Em shouted in surprise. Em has to idea who Aawn's brother is but idea of meeting Aawn's brother scares him.

"My brother is forcing me to date a girl so I told him that I'm interested in boys thinking that he would leave me alone but now he is asking me to date his friend... So I want you to be my fake boyfriend" Aawn told Em.

"If we pretend to date, P will leave me alone" Aawn said.

"Sorry P but I can't help you" Em said moving his hand away from Aawn's. Aawn looks Em in surprise.

"P.. You're insulting my feelings and I won't let you do that! Tell brother if don't want to date anyone instead of wasting my or that person's time!" Em said angrily.

"Why are getting angry?" Aawn asked.

"Because you are either too naive or idiot! You know I like you and yet you are asking me to pretend to be your boyfriend!"

"Arh! Em I really need your help!" Aawn begged as he don't have any other choice.

"I want you to my real boyfriend, If you agree I'm ready to meet your brother fuck I'm even ready to meet your parents P or else forget it" Em told Aawn and left him at restaurant.

"That kid! FINE! I will ask someone else for help!" Aawn shouted. .

Kongpop was grinning like mad man, Arthit was taking bath in his bathroom and it's taking his all will power not to shout out that Arthit is sleeping with him in his room at top of his lungs.

Arthit comes out of bathroom rubbing his wet hair, Kongpop stares Arthit flushed face due to bath and saw Arthit's face becoming redder.

"Stop staring at me!" Arthit shouted and threw the towel at Kongpop who catch it while grinning.