PART XX 🎊

Aawn was helping his professor in arranging the projects along with his friends. They needed to arrange projects alphabetically and then keep them in library.

Aawn picks the bundle of files and went to library. He puts the files in their place and was about to leave when he heard a familiar voice. Aawn moves towards the source of sound and saw Em studying with a girl he remember seeing somewhere before.

Aawn tries to remember where he saw this girl before and remembered that's its the same girl who bumped into Em few days ago. He felt angry seeing them together and was about to go near them when his friend Win stops him.

"Oi! Are you running away! We still have files to arrange, I'm not letting you escape Aawn" Win shouted gaining attention of Em. Aawn glares Win but chuckles when Win started pouting.

"Let's go!!" Win excitedly pulls Aawn which cause Aawn to colloid into shelf.

"Shiaa! Win!" Aawn scream as his head bump into shelf. Win moved near Aawn and rubs the area where Aawn get hurt.

"I'm sorry Aawn! I shouldn't have pulled you so hard" Win apologies when all of sudden someone pushed him away from Aawn.

"P are you ok? Come on! I'm taking you to infirmary" Em told Aawn as he examined the wound.

"I'm fine! I don't need to go to infirmary" Aawn said pushing Em away.

"I will help you to get to back your dorm" Win said to Aawn and tries to hold his hand but Em slap his hand away.

"I can take care of my P!" Em said and wrapped his arm around Aawn possessively.

"You might not know where his dorm is...." Win spoke but Em stop him.

"I'm taking him to my dorm" Win and Em glare each other while Aawn dumbfoundedly stares Aawn and Win.

"Will any one ask for my opinion?" Aawn whines.

"No!" Both shouted together causing Aawn to pout.

"Wait for me P, let me grab my things" Em went back to his table and grab his bag.

"Em! What about our tutoring session?" The girl stops Em.

"E... I...You should find someone else to tutor you, I'm not good at this"

"But I'm good with how you teach" Girl said to stop Em and held his hand which annoyed Aawn. He went towards them and pulled Em's hand back and spoke.

"If say he is not good then he is not good! Don't you understand it!!" Aawn drag Em away who was smiling like a crazy. The girl glares Aawn and angrily closed the book.

Win tries to follow them but their professor arrived at the scene and told Win to follow him.

Em and Aawn went to Em's dorm. Aawn went straight to bed and lays down.

"Don't be shy! Think this as your own place" Aawn told Em as he cover himself with blanket.

"P... This is my dorm" Em said staring Aawn who was turning and twisting to get better position to sleep.

"Did you say something?" Aawn asked once he gain perfect position.

"Nothing P nothing" Em went near bed and sits on unoccupied side.

"Good night, wake me up after 2 hours"

Rome arrived at Bright's dorm to meet him. He kept on knocking the door till Bright opened the door and pulled him inside.

"What’s took you so long!" Rome asked suspiciously as he sits on chair.

"I was in bathroom... How can I know you're coming when I was about to pee" Bright said. After few minutes of silence, Rome excitedly spoke.