XXXVII

Hiiii! Remember me???? I'm the writer of This story! Sorry everyone for taking such a long break.

----------------

Recap till now: Junior from future went in past due to an accident and now they are try to change their future. There's an skit taking placing college in which students from each year need to take part.

Tew had annoyed expression on his face as he kept walking towards the cafeteria, he stopped walking and the footsteps following him also stopped.

"Phee! Stop following me!" Tew shouted and glared Knot who was unaffected. Tew gave him a heated look and rushed towards his friend's table.

"ARRH! P'Knot is trying to drive insane!" Tew complains as he took the seat and looks towards the seniors table, watching Knot staring him back

"What happened now?" Kongpop asked in surprise.

"He's following me everywhere! EVERYWHERE!!! Even in washroom!!"

"That's creepy!" Rome shivers imagining Knot following Tew like shadow and even watching Tew peeing.

"What did you do to make Phee do that?" Wad asked while texting on his phone.

"I did nothing! Literally nothing! He took me for dinner and since then he's following me everywhere!" Tew explains.

"Here's your lunch and drink Wad, see you after class" Prem put the tray and drink in front of Wad and left after kissing him on cheeks.

"Wow! What was that Wad!" Kongpop whistles as he watch Prem returning to senior's table.

"It was nothing! Phew decided to treat me lunch" Wad replied while smiling.

"Aish!! I need to train P'Bright so he can do that for me too" Rome sighs.

"By the way anyone got idea why P'Toota is staring me for so long?" Em asked suddenly secretly stealing glance of said senior who was watching him.

"Did You offend him some how?" Tew asked in worry.

"No.. I don't remember? I have never even directly talked to him" Em told them.

"Don't worry! You might be imagining things then" Kongpop told Em.

"Hm... Hope so"

With Seniors

"Why are You following that junior?" Arthit asked Knot as soon as Knot took the seat.

"You are in no position to ask that question when you yourself stalk Kongpop in your free timeeeee" Bright spoke but soon hit by water bottle.

"Don't know why but I feel like they, specially that Tew is hiding something from us! And I want to know about it"

"Why?? You are planning to become detective now?? And Where's Prem?" Bright asked.

"Prem... He went to buy lunch! There he is!" Arthit poitns towards Prem who was handing Wad his lunch.

"Oh! His treating his wife lunch"

"You should do that too Bright before Rome leaves you!" Toota spoke

"Shut up! MY Rome will never leave me!"

"Whatever! Do You guys have any idea about that Em boy??" Toota asked.

"Why? Something happened related to him?" Knot asked.

"No... It just, yesterday I went to Awan's room but Em opened the door but later when P'Deer knocked the door Awan opened the door. I was so confused! I thought I got wrong room but it was Right room!" Toota told everyone.

"That's confusing! So it was Em's room but Em opened the door?" Bright asked.

"No! It was Awan's Room" Toota said.

"Then why Em opened the door" Bright asked again.

"How could I know??"

"Lets' forget about it! May be there was some misunderstandings" Arthit spoke.

"Let's go for the classes now"

Arthit was going towards the teacher's office carrying bundle of files, when Kongpop appeared beside him and took the half of the files from him.

"Thanks Knot, the file was heavier than I... KONGPOP!!"

"The one and only! No need to thanks me phee, It's duty of husband to help his wife in need" Kongpop wishpers.

"What ddi you said???" Arthit asked in disbelief.

"I said it's duty of junior to help his senior in time of needs... What did you heard?" Kongpop said with smile.

"Nothing! I heard nothing! And I didn't asked for your help!" Arthit said while blushing.

They went to teacher's office in silence and then kept the file on the desk.

" I shall take my fee now" Kongpop told Arthit.

"Fee? What fee?" Arthit asked in wonder.

"This" Kongpop pecked Arthit's lips and chuckles when saw stunned Arthit.

"Nothing comes free Phee! Have nice day!" Kongpop left the room leaving still stun Arthit inside.

While outside the room, Deer saw everything and was shocked.

"He is cheating on my brother with my junior who's like my brother! I won't let you play with both of my brothers lives Kongpop!" Deer shouts in anger as went towards his room.

"Hey! Rome! Mind going out for drinks with me?" A boy from his class asked Rome as they went towards their dorm.

"Do You know that he already have a boyfriend???" Suddenly Bright asked appearing from behind them.

"I do phee" Boy replied dumbly.

"And that his boyfriend is your senior and very scary and powerful guy??" Bright asked again.

"Phee! Don't scare him,"

"I'm not scaring him baby just trying to remind him not to flirt with you!"

"He's not flirting with me! He knows his limit!"

"Still! I can't take risk!"

"Hm, you are right! We can't trust anyone!"

"Yep! Yep! My baby is 107% right!"

"Umm.. I think I should go..." boy said feeling uncomfortable.

"Byee, see you tomorrow"

"Remember Rome! You are only mine!"

"And you are only mine too Phee! Or else I kill you and Bury you in my garden!"

"EEEH???."

"Just kidding!"

_______________________________________