PART VIII

Knot P.O.V

This year 1st year students are very weird and kind of brave. I was amused when I saw ID no 0062 stand up and spoke against Arthit, it looked like he was wishing for his own death. But what amuse me the most was the nice built, smart looking still timid boy who hugged me on our first meeting.

I remember how he broke into tears on seeing me and hugged me tightly. I felt uncomfortable yet comfortable at the same time with that boy in my arms. Had it not been Ai'Perm, I don't how long the boy might have hugged me while crying. I was disappointed when he ran away all of the sudden. I searched for him a over the campus but because I didn't know anything about him I could find him.

Second I met him was during our first hazing meeting, at that time I felt relieved when saw him freely talking to his friends that's why when he shouted all of the sudden, I didn't scold him cause I was afraid that I might upset him and might start crying again. What a crybaby!

It was kind of funny to watch how he became pale when Arthit told him to stand up and ordered him to get 1000 signatures. I saw him forcing his friend to speak to Athrit and how he kept on tugging his shirt.

The next time I met him was when he was getting signatures from his seniors. Prem shouted at him and his bunny looking friend to come to our table. It looked like they were planning to skip our table since they looked awkward while approaching us.

I was feeling heartache when saw him getting scared and crying silently. I wanted to hug him, tell him that I'm with him but I'm confused and worried... Why am I feeling this way? Is something wrong with me?

Maybe because he looked so fragile, that's why I'm feeling like this. He is really amazing and sparks my interest but I still don't know his name.

Normal P.O.V

Knot was working out at University's gym at evening time. He took his bottle and drinks water when he noticed 1st year (Tew) looking at him from outside while trying his best to hide behind the wall when Knot looks in his direction.

Knot raised his eyebrow in amusement and pretends not to see him and continue to exercise. Half an hour later, Knot grab his bag and went outside the gym. Tew on seeing Knot approaching, tries to run away but Knot caught him by his collar.

"P! Swadee khrap!" Tee shouted.

"Nong, what are you doing here?" Knot asked trying best to keep his stoic look.

"I... I was passing by.." Tew replied looking at the ground while blushing.

"What's your name?" Knot asked.

"Um?" Tew looked up at Knot in confusion.

"You're name Nong?" Knot asked again.

"Tew Khrap" Tew replied with absent mind as he was busy checking out Knot.

"Nong'Tew, aren't you supposed to be at dorm right now?" Knot asked.

"I... I'm just going P! Bye" Tew shouted runs and but Knot stops him.

"What is it P?" Tew asked in confusion.

"You're going in wrong direction" Knot points out. Tew blushed and run in opposite direction but Knot stops him again.

"You forget your bag!" Knot said as held Tew's bag. Tew took his bag from Knot and mumbles thank you.

"And your Phone?" Knot said. Tew looked at his phone on horror and thank his luck that Knot didn't saw his homescreen. He pulled his phone from Knot's hand and put it inside his pocket.