XXIX

" Guys! Hurry Up! The contest is about start!" Arthit shouted at his friends who were busy buying snacks. He impatiently looks at his friends and groans when saw Toota and Bright arguing about salted popcorn or butter popcorn, which one is better?

"Stop being in hurry Arthit, we won't miss your boyfriend's performance" Prem said as he carries the snacks bought by Wad.

"He is not my boyfriend! I'm not hurry to see him ok!" Arthit said as tried to pull the juniors away from the candy stalls.

"So you're impatient because you want to watch the stars P'Arthit? Ooh! I'm going to tell Kongpop about it" Rome said and hide behind Bright when Arthit rush towards him.

"Arthit! If you want you can hit me but don't even think about touching my Lil Rome" Bright said acting all manly.

"Good, cause I wasn't even planning to hurt a junior" Arthit said as he punched Bright in stomach.

"Arh!" Bright screams and he pretends to fall on the ground.

"P'Bright! Don't die!" Rome cried, acting all emotional. He pulls Bright's head in his lap and cares his face.

"R.. Rome.. M.. My.. D..dead.. Is.. Near, please try to live without me after I'm.. N.. No. Longer" Bright said in weak voice and closes his eyes. Others looks at the pair in amusement, Toota even recorded the whole scene.

"NO P!! Please don't die! Take me with you! Phee...." Rome shouts and broke into tears. Bright opens his eyes when felt tear drop fall on his cheek and looks Rome in shock.

"Rome! Stop crying! I'm just acting! Hey!" Bright pulls Rome into his lap and cradles him. Everyone was worried now, they didn't realise that Rome wasn't acting.

"I'm fine P'Bright, I was flown into the emotions" Rome spoke once he left better. Tew and Wad gave Rome sympathy look as P'Bright in future had played the same trick on Rome in future and they knew Rome became emotional because he missed him.

"Come on, let's go" Knot said once Rome was feeling better enough.

It was second round of competition and this time Kongpop was nervous. He planned to sing along with Prae. They have practiced allot for today's event but still he was nervous and that's all because of special reason.

"Kongpop sweety, are you ready?" Minnie asked as it would soon be Kongpop and Prae's turn.

"Yes P'Minnie" Kongpop replied as he grabbed Prae's guitar.

"Good, good. Be ready to go on the stage then" Minnie told Kongpop. Kongpop nods and they went towards stage were Prae was waiting for Kongpop.

"All the best you two" Minnie wished them before they went on the stage. Kongpop didn't even have search for his friends and seniors in the crowd of other students as.

"KONGPOP! HERE! LOOK HERE! AT YOUR RIGHT, FIFTH ROW, FOURTH SEAT!!! LOOK HERE!!! Bright screamed holding life size poster of Kongpop in which he was smirking.

" KONGPOP! DON'T FEEL SCARED! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! DON'T FEEL NERVOUS! WE BROUGHT P'ARTHIT! DON'T FEEL SHY WE HAVE POPCORN! IF ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING TO YOU WE WILL ATTACK THEM WITH POPCORNS!!" Rome shouted who was sitting beside Arthit and Bright. The other students look at them in irritation while the gang decided to pretend like they didn't know them.

Kongpop and Prae's took the seats and Kongpop began singing kindergarten rhymes while Prae played guitar. Everyone was confused but clap their hands as Kongpop and Prae sang.

"Why is he singing rhymes?"
Bright asked while clapping more likely slapping the Kongpop's poster. Arthit pulled Kongpop's poster out of Bright's hand and kept it at side.