Future III

In Future_

Arthit was in his cabin at his office, staring his laptop absently. He was supposed to prepare a presentation but right now he could not concentrate at anything.

He sighs and rubs his face as he remembers past few weeks incident. He stares the photo frame of his and kongpop and cares it.

"What went wrong?" He whispers, looking at kongpop's smiling face.

(Flash Back)

On the way home, Arthit decided to buy kongpop's favourite snacks and ice cream. He was excited that kongpop will be happy when he will see his favourite snacks. Once he reached home, he unlock the front door and heard TV noise.

He went to drawing room and saw kongpop watching movie. Arthit shyly sat next to him. Kongpop felt the pressure next to himself and turns to looks towards Arthit.

"I... Um.. I bought your favourite snacks" Arthit replied while blushing. Since they were in relation, it was always kongpop who would surprise him with sweet gesture so Arthit felt shy doing this.

Kongpop chuckle when saw Arthit blushing and accepted the bag. He rummage through packets of snacks and frown.

"Hey, these aren't my favourite snacks...i don't even like few of them" kongpop points out in disappointment.

Arthit looks at Kongpop in shock and then looks at snacks and realise that they all were his favourite. Kongpop used always buy it and they used to share them together so he never realise that it's not kongpop's but his favourite. He dumbly looks at the bag and then looks up Kongpop.

"You said we are married for 4 years and yet you don't know about my favourite snacks?" Kongpop said in annoyance and went towards his bedroom, leaving Arthit all alone feeling shocked and confused.

(Flashback Ends)

Arthit came out of daze state as his phone rang loudly. He looked at caller Id and pick up the phone.

" Hello, Prem"

"Um.. Hey... Arthit, how long do we need to boil the egg" Prem asked awkwardly.

"Huh? Egg? What are you doing?" Arthit asked in confusion.

"Hatching it!"

"Hey! No need to be sarcastic"

"I'm making food for Wad but I don't how to cook" Prem replied embarrassingly.

"What were you guys eating till now?"

"Cereal and take out? But Wad said he wants homemade food and also doctor said it will be good for him"

"Hm.. It depends on egg size, temperature and your condition.... What type of egg you want... Soft? Or hard?" Arthit asked.

"Eh... I will make fruit salad.."

With Prem

After talking with Arthit, Prem decided to make fruit salad and toast. He took out the fruits from the freezer and started chopping them. After that he made orange juice and brought the food to drawing room.

Wad who was busy watching TV, noticed Prem carrying the plates. Prem handed the plate to Wad and sat next to him.

"Um.. P.. Isn't this lunch time?" Wad asked staring fruit salad and toast.

"This is all we have, if you want we can order take out"

Wad stared the salad and decided to eat it without complaining. He was tired of eating take out and both of them don't know how to cook.