PART XIII

Em carried sleeping Aawn to the campus. Em didn't even realised when Aawn fall asleep or when he came to Engineering campus. Em carried Aawn all the way to his own dorm cause he didn't know where senior's dorm was, also he was tired and didn't wish to disturb sleeping senior on his back.

Em struggled to find keys in his pocket and opening the door but was successful after 20 minutes. He entered inside his dorm and threw Aawn's body on his bed and then switched on the lights.

Aawn groans in annoyance as lights fall on his eyes and shouted while hiding his face behind his hand.

"Who turned on the Sun!!!!"

"Sorry P!! I couldn't find light!!" Em explains as sits on the floor and held the hands up in fear.

"Oh! I Forgive you this time but next time I will make you run 50 laps!! Did you hear me?" Aawn told Em as he stands up and moves towards Em. Em didn't replied as he has fallen asleep. Aawn pouts on not getting answer and spoke again

"Hey, answer me! Don't be scared. I'm good senior" Aawn pulls Em's hand help him to stand up.

"Oh, OK P!!! THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING ME" Em shouted and hugs Aawn his cause him to loose his balance. Fortunately they fall on carpet with Em on top of Aawn. Aawn pushed Em away and sit down.

"You're heavy! I felt like I can't breath" Aawn said he sits on Em's stomach and poke his chest.

"You're not made of feathers either P" Em told Aawn. Aawn chuckles, he stands up and help Em to stand up.

"Now go back to your dorm I need to sleep" Aawn told Em while he threw away all the things of the bed.

"Okey P, good night" Em told Aawn and leaves the dorm.

Em walks in circle and returned back to Awn's dorm which actually was his own. He opens the dorm and found shirtless Aawn standing in the middle of room.

"Didn't I told you to go back to dorm?" Aawn asked as he fan himself. Em kept staring Aawn and then realised that Aawn was talking to him.

"P my dorm disappeared!!! I couldn't find it anywhere!!"

"That's serious issue, alright you can sleep here tonight. We will report about this to Dean tomorrow morning" Aawn told Em and invite him inside. Em looks around the dorm and whistles.

"Wow! P your and mine liking are same, even I have these comics at my dorm" Em commented as he pick up the comic from the desk.

"Hey! I'm letting you stay here doesn't mean you gonna try to claim my things as yours! I will throw you out of my dorm!!" Aawn threatened Em. Em panics and moves closer to Aawn.

"SORRY P!! DON'T DO THAT!! I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!! WHAT IF SOMEONE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME??? DON'T BE SO CRUEL!!!" Em clings on Aawn who tries to push him away.

"Let me go" Aawn shouted

"No"

"Let me go You idiot!" Aawn pushed Em, Em to maintain his balance tries to hold the closest thing to which happened to be Aawn and both fall on bed.

Aawn groan on pain as his head hit bedpost. Em stares Aawn's face which was inch away from his. He rubs the area where he got hurt and shouts at Em.

"You jerk I wi.." Em kissed Aawn on lips. Aawn stares Em with wide eyes but then kissed him back.

They broke apart, Em tried to catch a breath but Aawn kissed him. Em held Aawn closer by his waist while Aawn clutches Em's hair.

Em butterfly kisses Aawn's jaw, neck and then collar bone. He bites and sucks the collar bone his made Aawn to moan. Aawn buries his face in Em's shoulder. He helped Em to take off his own shirt and they continued kissing and exploring each others body.

With Wad And Prem

Prem helped Wad to get out of club. He took Wad to parking lot where he had parked his car. On seeing car, Wad started crying badly which startled Prem

"Why are you crying?" Prem asked as he rubs Wad's back. Wad calms down and replied.

"I don't want to go by cycle P!! You will get tired by paddling all way back to our home!!" Prem sighs.

"It's car not cycle Wad!!" Wad counted the tyers and then relaxed. They got inside the car and before Prem could started the car Wad started shouting.

"STOP!! STOP!! OH MY GOD!!! YOUR GOING TO FAST!! WE WILL GET IN ACCIDENT!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" Prem looks at Wad in annoyance and then starts the car.

Half of the way to their destiny, Wad was peacefully sleeping to Prem's relief but then he woke up and spoke.

"Why are you driving the car so slow P? This way we will never reach dorm before curfew time"

"We aren't going to campus" Prem replies.

"Why? Where are we going then?"

"To my home, it's already 11:30 and I don't think we make it on time" Prem told Wad calming.

On reaching Prem's home, Prem help Wad to enter inside the house as Wad being still drunken state wasn't able to walk properly. Prem opened the front door and took Wad to guest room.

He went back to close the front door and then went to kitchen to bring something to drink for Wad.

When he was near guest room, he heard Wad crying. He rushed in the room and found Wad sitting on bed and crying.

"Wad! Why are crying? Are you hurt?" Prem pulled Wad closer and wipes the tears.

"Am I that unlikeable P?" Wad asked.

"What? Why are you saying that?" Prem asked in confusion.

"I know I'm not cute like Rome, Smart like Tew nor handsome like Kongpop but P is these reasons enough for to treat me like this?"

"Who mistreated you? Tell P!" Prem asked Wad feeling angry thinking about someone mistreating Wad.

"You did P!" Wad shouted.

"I did?"

"Yes! No matter how much I try to be best for you always compare me to others! I'm never good enough for you!! Is my love for you not enough? Do I really have to change? I'm tired !! I'm tired of playing fake all the time!" Wad told Prem with eyes full of pain and sadness. The sadness he felt since he was in relation with Prem.

" You... You love me?" Prem was shocked. He stammers and moves away from Wad but Wad held his hand.

" I'm not monster P so please don't treat like one! I only want your love! All my life I crave for your affection, your love but why can't you love me for me being myself!! Why you have to love someone else"

Prem didn't know that to say. He looked Wad with wide eyes and whispers.

"Your not joking right? This all is prank!"

"You always do this! You never take serious!!! You think my love My feeling are joke right! I will prove you that I'm not joking! " Wad said and suddenly kissed Prem. Few seconds later Wad pulls away and looks at frozen Prem.

"Did it prove that I'm not joking P? If you keep on insulting my feelings I will give up you!! No matter how much I love you, I'm still not ready to feel heartache everytime!!"

"S..sleep we shall talk about it later" Prem tried to run out of room but Wad held his shirt's corner.

"Stay.." Wad whispers. Prem sighs and motions Wad to moves aside. He lay on bed with Wad beside me.

"You are mine! Mine only! And you better remember it P!" Wad told Prem before falling asleep.

Prem stares Wad sleeping face as he couldn't fall asleep after what happened earlier.

"This kid confuses me!! What should I do now? " Prem thought looking at Wad's Sleeping face.