XLII

The update is here!! Enjoy! Read and comment because your comments motivate me to update faster.
   ----------------------------------------------------

It was an afternoon time which means lunch break. There was a huge line formed near the food stall as everyone was hungry. Kong and Wad were also standing in line to get everyone's lunch.

"Why we are the one who needs to buy  lunch??" Wad complains as the heat was killing him.

"Because I won Star and Moon competition and you made us win basketball competition"  Kong replies as wipes his sweat.

"Aah! If I knew this would happen I would have gone on date with Prem instead" Kongpop chuckles on hearing Wad and replies.

" Still They wouldn't let you escape, if not today then another.. you have to buy them lunch...."

"How long will it take them to bring our lunch! I'm hungry" Oak complains while eating chips.

"Eww! Don't talk while eating! The chips crumbs are falling all over me!" Rome cried in disgust as dust his clothes and moves away from Oak.

"Sorry!"

"Have some patience, they will be here soon" Em mummers while busy texting on his phone.

"Huh! Oi! Whom are you texting?? Nowadays you're always busy! Find yourself a girl??" Oak asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Suddenly Em becomes flushed on reading something, he closes his phone and keeps it inside his pocket.

"What happened?? What did she text you? Tell me!" Oak asked in excitement.

"Mind your own business," Em said in annoyance as Oak kept on bugging him.

"Oak, Kong is calling you. He needs your help in carrying lunch. Go" Suddenly Rome said.

"Oh! Okk! I'm  going"

"Thanks" Em thanks Rome.

"Aah! Mention not"

Finally, after waiting for 10 mins, Kongpop, Oak, and Wad returned.

"Oey! The lunch stall is totally crowded, thankfully we got for food or else we would have died with hunger" Oak cried as he sat on the bench and started eating.

Wad passed everyone their lunch and look at one extra box.

"Where's Tew?" Wad asked.

"Oh, He went to deliver P'Knot his lunch. Maybe he will eat there too"

"Ahh, ok"  Kongpop nods.

"Well, then I will take this lunch box too"

"Wait, wait! Not so fast Nong, let Phee help you in eating"  Suddenly someone stops Oak from taking the box.

Oak turns around and shrieks when he saw the seniors standing behind. Even thought through the group have become close to the hazing team, Oak still feeling nervous around them.

"Thanks for the food Kongpop" Toota sat next to Oak and starts eating.

"What about us? If you guys treating everyone for your victory then you should treat your seniors too" Arthit said as he sat next to Kongpop. Others followed Arthit's lead and did the same. 

"Where's are lunch Nong? You want us to die with hunger?" Bright asked in a serious voice.

"Go buy food for us!" Prem said.

"So annoying" Awan whispers as he took the spoon from Em and start eating.

"I shall bring Ice tea for you," Em told Awan while Awan was busy eating.