Part II

Bright and Rome has been dating for 6 years now. Never in their life Bright's friends thought that their idiot friend would fall in love and especially with a boy. Bright also used wonder that what is so great about dating person of same sex whenever he used to see his friends with their boyfriends but after being with Rome, he realised that person's gender doesn't matter when you're in love.

Bright and Rome met through their mutual friend Emma who is Rome's best friend and Bright's dad's friend's daughter. It was love at first sight for Rome but for Bright it was terrifying feeling of liking a boy. Bright was not ready to accept that he was in love and especially that his first love is boy. But Rome was determined to win his P'Bright.

Rome had to face many hardship, hurt and pain till Bright readily accepted Rome as his Lover. He liked Bright from their first meeting and he use to still thanks his lucky stars and bestfriend Emma for forcing him that day to come with her to meet Bright.

Lately Bright was being suspicious and Rome knew why but he didn't say anything and keeps on smiling. Being in relation for so long, Rome knows meaning of all Bright's sneaky tricks and also Rome saw Bright practising alone in bathroom different ways to propose which made Rome very happy and excited about the idea of Bright proposing him.

Rome was folding his and Bright's clothes when Bright entered their bedroom. Rome looked up and smiled which Bright returned with his own smile

(WARNING ⚠ !! Little bit R-rated scene...)

"Are you done Rome?" Bright asked while hugging Rome from behind and inhaling Rome's sweet intoxicated​ smell.

"Just few clothes more P'" Rome replied and tries to push Bright away but Bright hugged him tightly

"You smell so good" Bright whisper huskily and bites Rome's neck. Rome moans and moves to face Bright and looked him in daze

"P..."

"Hm..." Bright mummers staring in Rome's eyes as he unbuttons top three buttons of Rome's shirt and slowly bites the exposed part of skin he saw and licks it.

"P!!" Rome moans in pain and pleasure both.

"Should I stop?" Bright asked in teasing manner which cause Rome to blush ten time.

"......"

"Answer me na.." Bright whispers as he draw hickeys on other parts of Rome's skin and kept on sucking the particular hickey near Rome's neck as if marking his property.

"P'...don't... Don't stop " Rome moans and wraps his arms around Bright's shoulder. Bright caught Rome's lower lip between his teeth and softly bites and then chews it while staring deep in Rome's eyes.

Being together with Rome changed Bright allot in both good and bad sense. He was no longer foolish annoying boy who used to think about drinking, girls and parties all the time. He matured all lot to support Rome and himself but at the same time he grew possessive freak who can't live without Rome even for a second.