PART XV

On waking up Aawn realised that there was a heavy body sprawling all over him and he has a massive headache. He groans in pain and tried to push the weight away but then he felt warm hands around his waist tighten it's hold.

"P! It's hot! Move" Aawn whispers eyes still close thinking his brother might have decided to annoy him. He pushed the person but person snuggles closer which annoyed Aawn. He kicked Em which cause Em to fall of bed and hiss in pain. Aawn didn't even care to look at Em and hug the blanket tightly around his body, back facing Em.

"What the hell! Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my bed?" Em shouted when saw Aawn's back. Aawn open his eyes in confusion on hearing unfamiliar voice and turn to face Em. His face became red when he saw Em in his naked glory and scream.

"What are doing in my room all naked!!!" Em looks down and blushed. He grabbed his bathrobe from the chair and wore it. Aawn sits up and hiss in pain due to his lower body part and also notice that he was lacking his clothes, he wraps the blanket tightly around himself.

"This is my room" Em shouted back. Both held the head and moans in pain.

"I have hangover medicine" Em open the cupboard and took out pills. He grabbed the bottle of water and went towards Aawn.

Aawn scoot away letting Em sit beside him. Em handed Aawn 2 pills and water. Aawn took the pills and swallow it with help of water. Aawn handed Em bottle back and Em took the pills too.

Aawn stares Em as the swallow the pills and spoke.

"Who are you?" Em felt water go through wrong pipe and cough.

"P... I'm Em"

"I'm Aawn" They stares each other awkwardly not knowing what to say. Aawn groans due to pain which was noticed by Em.

"Lay down, it will help you to easy the pain" Em told Aawn and help him to lay on bed.

"What the hell you talking about!! I'm not in pain!!" Aawn said ignoring the pain.

"P it's clear your in pain. And it's because of what we did last night" Em said carefully choosing his words not to upset or anger Aawn.

"We did nothing last night​" Aawn said denying the fact something happened between them.

"So does that mean you have habit of sleeping naked? Cause I don't" Em said staring at blushing Aawn who cover his face with his hand.

"Um.."

"Would you explain why you are in pain?" Em asked Aawn who was deep red now.

"Shut up! Let's forget about it and act like nothing happened last time!" Aawn told Em

"But P! How can we act like nothing happened! You lost your virginity and it's because of me!" Em said feeling guilty

"What make you think I bottom for you! And who told you that I virgin?" Aawn shouted feeling embarrassed.

"P it can be clearly seen between us who bottom for who. And you are in pain so I guess you were virgin" Em replied.

"Move! I need to go back to my dorm" Aawn said pushing Em away.

"This is your dorm too P" Em told Aawn pushing him back to bed.

"What do you mean?" Aawn asked in confusion.

"I will take responsibility of my actions! what mine is now also your!" Em told Aawn with seriousness.

"You're Dumb? I'm not a girl whose responsibility you need to take! I'm man!! Move you idiot" Aawn finally pushed Em away and rush to bathroom to take bath.