L

Damnn! It got 1500 stairs!" Arthit shouts as he read the board displayed beside the stairs. He didn't bother the read rest of the details being lazy and started complaining. He looks at the temple seen on the top of the stairs and starts to wonder if it's worth it.

"Aren't there any other way to reach it?" Arthit looks around and found finger countable number of peoples either climbing the stairs or planning.

"Why Mae choose such a difficult Temple to pray??"

He looks beside himself and found his junior missing, he started looking for kongpop like a headless chicken until he noticed him already climbing the stairs.

"Kongpop! Wait for me!" He runs in fast speed feeling scared of being left alone.

"Oi! Why did you leave me there alone!" Arthit whines as his legs were started to pain because of climbing the stairs already.

"You're not my responsibility that I would be needed to look after you all the time" Kongpop replied coldly.

"Why are you so mean suddenly?" Arthit asked feeling hurt by Kongpop's behaviour. Kongpop tries to ignore Arthit but fails. He slows down his pace so that Arthit could catch up with him.

"I love you" Arthit spoke bluntly while still walking slowly behind Kongpop.

"Hm... As if you really do" Kongpop whispers but Arthit heard him.

"But your thick head makes me hate you!"

"Don't use such strong words so lightly" Kongpop turns around and spoke.

"You said I'm not being true to myself or you but now when I'm trying court you, you're acting like a bitch!" Arthit complains.

"Bitch? Seriously Arthit??" Kongpop chuckles.

"Yes! You are acting like one!"

"Your vocabulary is amazing" Arthit pouts feeling annoyed and runs up the stairs leaving Kongpop behind.

With Tew

Tew walks around the mall feeling lost, Rome runs off to Bright's dorm when he heard that his boyfriend got a fever, leaving Tew all by himself.

Tew was busy looking hoodie when he noticed Knot enter the shop. He dunks and hides among the clothes to avoid Knot.

Tew was avoiding Knot after Knot discovered their secret and Tew was very good at it. Tew slowly slides the clothes on the hanger and peaks around.

"Where did he go?" Tew whispers in confusion when he couldn't find the Knot around the shop.

"I wonder  the same" Tew was startled when someone whispered in his ear, he put a hand on his ear and turns around to find the culprit.

"You were trying to hide from me" Knot stated looking directly in Tew's eyes.

"What? Who? When? Where?"

"Don't pretend to act innocent, you know whom I'm talking about" Knot spoke calmly.

"Ah! Haha! You're funny Phee!" Tew laughs as he tries to get rid of tension around them but Knot still kept starting him without blinking.

"Come with me? " Knot asked awkwardly causing Tew to giggle. Tew has never seen Knot feels so shy.

"You want to buy something?" Tew asked as they left the shop and walks around the mall.

"No"

"So you came here to meet someone?" Tew asked again.

"No"

"Then why are you here Phee?" Tew asked feeling confused by Knot's answer.

"To court you" Knot spoke looking directly in Tew's eyes. Tew's eyes widen and he looks Knot in shock.

With Arthit

Arthit had already given up the idea of reaching the top of stairs and he sat down on the ground thinking about what was Life.

After a few minutes, Kongpop catches up with Arthit and found him in deep thoughts. First, he thought about leaving the senior and going ahead but after watching Arthit so lost he gave up the idea.

Kongpop sat beside Arthit and waited for him to say something.

"If we can go back in the past, I will hit Bright for one time when he told one of the juniors that I had a crush on her" Arthit spoke suddenly. Kongpop heart started to beat fast but he appears to be calm.

"Why suddenly talking about this?" Kongpop asked carefully.

"Nothing, I just want to make things better between us, are you rejecting me because of that Junior's rumour? I swear I'm innocent" Arthit replied with a serious tone. Kongpop looks at Arthit as if trying to figure out what's going inside the senior's head.

"I.." Kongpop didn't finish his sentence and watches people climbing the stairs.

"Hm... I know I'm speaking nonsense, let's go. We had enough rest" Arthit stood up and brushed his clothes before offering Kongpop his hand.

Kongpop after thinking for while held Arthit's hand and follows him. He watches Arthit blabbers about some stupid thing Prem and Toota did yesterday and wonders.

'Can a person change so much with time? You're totally different from Arthit I knew' Kongpop thought as he watched Arthit's back.

'Shit! I spoke too many stupid stuff! Now he might be thinking I'm crack!' Arthit thought and felt embarrassed about being so bold a few minutes ago.

Somewhere else

Wad opens the door of Prem's Dorm and found all lights off. He looks around to find the switch when Prem screamed.

"Nooo! Don't"

Wad jumped in shock and held his chest.

"You scared me!" Wad cried.

"Sorry! Sorry! Wad please wait outside the room for 5 mins! Please! Please!" Prem begs, Wad nodes and left the room without further questioning.

"I wonder what he's doing?" Wad spoke aloud. It was more than 10 mins now so he decided to go back inside the room.

As Wad enters the room, he found lunch served on the table with candlelight. He grins watching the whole set up and walks next to Prem who was looking nervous.

" I tried, sorry if it's not perfect" Prem whispers in Wad's ear as he wraps his arms around Wad's waist. Wad chuckles and pecks Prem's lip before answering.

"It's more than perfect!"

______________________-_-______________________