XLVIII

New Update here!! Happy reading

    __________________________________

Since Kongpop was missing, Wad, Rome, and Tew felt lost. They were sitting in the cafeteria together but none of them are talking, Wad busy playing with his food, Rome looking at something at distance and Tew was answering Knot's question by texting.

"Without Kong, it feels like there's nothing to do" Wad spoke suddenly as he pushed the food away.

"Well, we all are always together so if one member went missing it feels like worlds about to end" Rome replied and took a deep breath.

"Let's go on a date!" Tew suggested suddenly feeling awkward answering Knot's questions.

"Hm! Yes! Movie and shopping together! We didn't hang out together since we came here!" Wad said in excitement.

"Done! Let's meet at Central mall in an hour!" Rome instructed everyone before running to his dorm to get ready.

With Arthit

Arthit decided to take the bus to Chiang Mai. Since he was half an hour late, he was expecting the bus to already depart but luckily the bus was running behind the schedule.

He boarded on the bus and looks for the empty seat. At the end of the bus, he was an empty seat next to a boy who was facing towards the window. The bag was kept on the seat so Arthit was not sure if it's taken or empty. He decided to try his luck and went towards the boy.

"Excuse me, Is this seat empty?" Arthit asked nicely still holding his bag. Suddenly boy turns his head to reply and both look each other in shock.

"Kong..."

"Arthit.."

"Please take your seat! We are about to begin the journey" The driver shouted as he started the bus. Kongpop removes his bag from seat and Arthit occupies it.

"I.." Arthit tries to start the conversation but kongpop ignores him and looks outside the window.

Arthit pouts when being ignored and then kept on glaring kongpop. He decides to take a nap since the journey was long and he wasn't able to sleep the last night.

Kongpop was busy looking outside the window when he felt some weight on his shoulder. He looks towards Arthit and found him dead sleep, he stares Arthit's face for a while and then sighs.

"How can you fall asleep like this? What if a person sitting next to you do something with you?... You will never change, won't you?" Kongpop whispers as he adjusts Arthit's head so he is comfortable.

Somewhere Else

Toota woke up feeling his head hit by hammer constantly. He groans in pain and clutches his head. After sometime when he felt pain reduced, he looked around the unfamiliar room.

Before he can shout in fear, he heard loud screaming coming from downstairs which he assumed was coming from the kitchen due to falling of plates and spoon and smell of burnt food. He stands up and went downstairs. As he came near to the kitchen, the noise becomes louder.

"Pheeeeeeeee! You just burnt the toast!" Toota heard Ryu whine as he enters the kitchen. Toota was greeted was half destroyed kitchen and two brothers who were busy trying to make breakfast.

"It's not burning! It just... Smoking hot?" Tee replied while examining the toast.

"Oh! And the omelet is goosey running shit?" Ryu commented poking the omelet with a spatula.