XXXIII [Mature]

Warning ⚠ it contains mature content.

Bright: If something happens to you (like you choke and die) that won't be our fault, we won't pay for hospital bills. Read at your own risk.

Rome: I will agree with my tubelight for this. See you later in normal chapters. Also we want to thanks Shannon.. Shannieeeeee for reading this chapter and letting us know if we should update this or not. Thank you, Dear!

Track playing_Bts_Intro: Serendipity
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Previously)

"Why?.......... Why you love me?" Wad questions Prem. Wad looks at Prem in fear that Prem might not be able to answer him.

"Because you make me realise that there is something that I need to cherish.. Someone that I can call mine... I was afraid that if I confess to you then you might think me as a loser but I realise that I better be a loser than be a loner... I don't want to lose the only person I love Wad. And that's you" Prem said as he planted a kiss on Wad's forehead.

" Phee..."

" I'm sorry for teasing you earlier... Phee is sorry. I promise I won't repeat this mistake again "

" I believe you "

(Present)

"Wad. I'm not him, I'm nothing like him.. don't confuse us as same person ok?" Prem spoke softly as he lifts Wad's face by the chin to make him look in his eyes.

Wad stares Prem and then look away, he gently pushed Prem's hand and whispers

"I know Phee. It just. "

Prem sighs, he doesn't how to handle this. He can't see Wad looking so fragile and he didn't even know what to say anymore.

Wad moves away from Prem but Prem pulls him into his lap which startled Wad. He looks at Prem with wide eyes and tried to get off Prem's lap as his back pressed against Prem's chest but Prem held him tightly by wrapping his arm around his waist.

Prem buries his face in the crook of Wad's necks and kisses the exposed part of the skin. Wad gasps when Prem bites his shoulder and kisses it.

"P. Phee .." Wad stammers as reddish hue paint his face.

"Wad. I love you for the way you are. I won't even wish to change a single thing about you because your little habits make you unique and this attracts me to you... I never felt this strongly for anyone before..."

A tear slips from Wad's eyes as he hears Prem confess. He didn't know if it's dream or reality but if it was a dream he didn't wish it to end ever.

"Trust me... I'm never gonna be like the person you might have dated before... I know I was a jerk in the start but it was because of the insecurities that made me act so foolishly. But Wad... I love you. I really Love you"

Wad turns around and stares in Prem's eyes which were full of love and care. Wad hesitates but then slowly wrapped his arm around Prem's shoulder and moves closer to him.

Prem keeps staring in Wad's eyes and didn't make any move to stop him. Was didn't know why but he felt like kissing Prem. He stares Prem's lip and then softly kiss them while still staring in Prem's eyes to see his reaction. Prem calmly stares back in Wad's eyes. Wad feeling confident and kiss Prem's lip again and again with more pressure each time.

Their lips slowly begin to move together. Prem's hand cares Wad's back while Wad leans closer. Wad was now sitting on Prem's lap facing towards him and his legs were wrapped around Prem's waist.