Future II

In Past

Wad gets out of the mall with Prem following him few feet away. Wad was annoyed by Prem's action but decided to let Senior do whatever satisfy him. He randomly walks around the road and time to time looks behind to see if Prem is still following him or not.

After walking some distance Wad couldn't take it anymore. Prem was behaving like serial killer in thriller movies who wait for girl to reach in dark isolated place before making move on her. Which was creepy out Wad.

"Stop following me" Wad shouted without looking back. Prem was startled but still behaved like he didn't heard Wad and pressed himself to the wall.

"P'Prem I know you're following me! So stop it! It's getting really irritating and scary now" Wad shouted again and this time looking in the direction where Prem was hiding. Prem decided to come out of his hiding place as he knew Wad saw him and its useless to hide.

"I'm not following you" Prem told Wad and pretend to be interested in his surrounding. He walk towards Wad till they were standing face to face.

Wad glared Prem and then started walking faster. Prem saw Wad running and run after him. Wad then stopped all of the sudden causing Prem to colloid into him.

"P! You said you are not following me!" Wad said on annoyance.

"Yes! I'm not following you! I need to buy... New shirt so I went to mall" Prem said.

"So you're following me since mall?" Wad asked pretending he didn't know that.

"No.. It was coincidence that I saw you coming out" Prem said trying hide the fact that he followed Wad on his date with Porsche.

"You're unbelievable!!" Wad turns around and stumbled but Prem caught him before he could fall.

"Look where you're walking! What if I didn't caught you huh?" Prem scolded Wad.

"I'm sorry" Wad was touched by Prem's concern for him. Prem wraps his arms around Wad's waist and spoke.

"I'm going to hold you till we return back. I don't want you to trip and fall" Prem told Wad and nudge him to move.

"What if someone see us together and get wrong idea P?" Wad asked.

"Then I will hit them till they get correct one" Wad smiles on hearing the reply and leans closer to Prem's chest.

"Hey don't fall asleep on me. What will I do if you fall asleep? " Prem told Wad who gave Prem side glance and spoke.

"Carry me back if I fall sleep P"

"So.. Are we good now?" Prem asked after a while.

"Hm.. What do you mean P?" Wad asked in confusion.

"You're not dating that horse face boy right? You still love me only right?" Prem asked. Wad stopped walking and turn to face Prem.

"P... What are you trying to imply? You were stalking me right?" Wad asked seriously.

"Yes.. I followed and that Porsche guy" Prem admitted.

"And why?"

"Because I don't want you to date anyone!" Prem said

"You're being mean P! you don't want to love me and you also do want others to love me" Wad was angry now.

"No... I don't want others to love you cause.... You are mine"

Kongpop and Arthit returned back to campus. It was already 9 pm which means Arthit was going to return back to his own dorm which Kongpop couldn't allow.