XLIX

I know it's short but will be updating soon within 24hours.

            ___________________________________

There was awkward silence in the cab, Kongpop pretended to listen to music using earphones and Arthit was looking outside the cab's window.

The driver who didn't notice the awkward silence between his costumers decided to turn on the radio
(I'm using English song as most of us won't understand that)

Here's the thing
We started our friends
It was cool, but it was all pretend
Yeah, yeah
Since you been gone...

Both Arthit and Kongpop look at each other and cough in embarrassment

"Phee! Please change the song" Arthit asked the driver. The driver nods and agrees to change the song.

Runaway, I've got to
Get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn, I can't sleep at night

"Another song please!" Arthit requested again.

You shoot me down in flames
You put me down a lot
But I'm giving you my heart
Go on take it
Please be careful not to break it
Just remember it's the only one I've got
It's the only one I've
Don't break my heart

"Phee! Turn off the radio, please! It's irritating me" Kongpop requested the driver. The driver gave kongpop confused look but does as he was asked.

"Sir you both know each other? You seem too familiar with each other" Driver asked in curiosity.

"Yes/No Phee" Both Arthit and Kongpop replied together.

"You know or you don't?"

"No, we don't" Kongpop replied with a straight face.

"We study in the same college" Arthit spoke.

"But we never interact more than a junior and senior" Kongpop spoke back.

"Because you misunderstood everything!" Arthit speaks again turning towards Kongpop.

"There's no misunderstanding!"

"You should hear me out first then make conclusions!"

"I did give you a chance!"

"But I was shocked at that moment!"

"All excuses..."

"I think I shouldn't have asked that question" The driver whispers watching them argue.

With Boys......

"It's boring. Still boring" Wad whispered as he sat on the bench near the dressing room and watch Rome and Tew doing clothes shopping excitedly.

"If you feel bored then help us with shopping!" Rome spoke as he brought a couple of different style of shirts.

"Shopping is not my thing" Wad replied as he took out his phone and started scrolling his Insta account

1,543 likes

W_A_D_09: I'm bored to death! Feel like running away from these housewives!!

RoMWsNtBuldInDy: Bitch! We didn't ask you to sit and complain! You can do shopping too.

TewNotDew: I'm offended! Who are you calling housewife????? 😡😡😡

PabloPrem: Why don't you join me at my dorm? We can watch something.

BrighterThnSun: Bambie! Why you didn't invite me??, 😞😞😞

PabloPrem: Who the fuck you're calling Bambi???

BrighterThnSun: I'm talking to my Rome not yours!

W_A_D_09: I'm coming to Phee. Better than sitting here and watch them play doll-doll.

Wad immediately ditched Rome and Tew and booked the cab for Prem's dorm.

"Huuuuuuu! Bitch is not invited to our get together anymore!" Rome shouted in annoyance as he watched Wad leaving.

"We don't do get together" Tew reminded him.

"Then let's do one today!"

In-Cab

"Sir! We reached our destination" driver informed the duo.

"Thank you Phee! Here's your pay" Kongpop handed Driver the money.

"I can pay my own fare!" Arthit complains as he saw Kongpop paying for both. Kongpop ignored Arthit and gets out of the cab.

"Aaow! How dare you to ignore me! Wait for me! It's not over yet" Arthit went after Kongpop.