XLI

"I gave him the anaesthesia, he's resting now. Better not let him use his left shoulder and hand for a few weeks as the pain might be still there" The doctor instructed the first person standing outside the infirmary which was Tew.

"It's nothing serious right, doctor?" Tew asked in worry as others were still in a shocking state.

"No, No, he's fine. He just needed to be careful" Doctor pats Tew's shoulder and permits them to meet Knot.

They all rushed inside the infirmary and saw Knot sleeping. They sighed in relief when found Knot in not in any kind of danger or mishape.

"KNOT! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE!" Bright scream at the top of his lung going close to bed on which Knot was laying. Rome pinched his face before Arthit could turn around and knock him out.

"Knot is not in a condition to do anything anymore... He can't eat! He can't play! He can't write! He can't even M..."

"That's enough of details P'Bright! Don't say that word!" Rome said in embarrassment.

"Which Word??"

"That word!"

"Oh! You mean M"

"Shut up!"

"But"

"No!"

"Will you two stop! P'Knot Is trying to rest here!"  Tew spoke in annoyance.

"Look who's talking! You're the reason, my friend is in this condition"

"I didn't wish this to happen!" Tew said feelings sad.

"But still did!"

"I... I'm sorry" Tew whispers feeling guilty and was blaming his own self.

"It was not Tew's fault, Knot saved him because he wanted to... Don't blame him Bright" Arthit interferes when he noticed Tew's saddened face.

"We got more important things to focus right now and it's better we don't fight" Kongpop suggested trying to calm everyone.

"P'Knot will be fine, no need to blame anyone for what already happened," Wad said rubbing Tew's back.

"So... Who's going to take care of P'Knot cause he's not in a condition to take care of himself?" Awan asked trying to change the topic.

"Yes, He needs someone to nurse him for a couple of week" Wad said supporting Awan.

"Hm... Prem and I can do that" Arthit volunteers.

"Um... Arthit, you're forgetting that we are supposed to go for a workshop from the upcoming week... We won't able to look after Ai'Knot" Prem reminded Arthit.

"I shall be busy due to community works and meetings,"  Toota said when everyone looked towards him.

"We can't trust Bright, this guy can't even take care of himself" Em points out.

"Oi! I'm offended"

"I'm here to take care of you Phee, so calm down" Rome pacify Bright.

"So, Only 3  people left," Awan said pointing at Kongpop and Tew.

"Why 3? What about you and Em?" Toota asked.

" First, This shit is none of my business... Second,  Em is not free"

"I'm scared Of phee... So I'm Out" Wad directly told his problem which made prem chuckle.

"So..." Arthit interferes as  Kongpop was about to speak.

"It's decided! Bright is right! This happened because Tew, so he is responsible one here, that's final"

"But Arthit, I can.."

"Shut your mouth Kongpop"

Next Day...

"Tew! Don't forget to bring P'Knot breakfast!" Rome reminds Tew as he went to Knot's room.

Yesterday, the senior group brought Knot back to his dorm and left him in Tew's care.

"Phe! I'm coming inside" Tew shouts before entering Knot's room.

"You know, you don't have to warn me before entering," Knot told Tew.

"Well, I thought maybe you might be changing," Tew said with a slightly red face.

"Tew, my hands are injured..."

"I forgot," Tew said with regret.

"You don't look sorry," Knot asked with raised eyebrow.

"Ah! Ah! I brought you breakfast! Let me bring a bowl and spoon!"

" How do you know my preference?" Knot questions looking at breakfast. Tew panics and tries to find excuses.

"That stall aunty suggested me Phee,"

"Realy, she even suggested you how I don't like leaving the tea bag in my tea?"

"I... I'm getting late for class! See you later" Tew leaves the room in hurry causing Knot to feel annoyed.

In College

"Shit! Tew! You need to stop or else Phee will know something is wrong" Tew scolded himself.

"I need to calm down! He knows nothing! He knows nothing.."

"Who knows nothing?"  Tew was startled and turns around and found Awan leaning on the wall, a few feet from him.

"N... No one phee! I was self-talking!"

"Hm... If someone is troubling you, tell me... I will beat him up for you" Awan said while grinning.

"Hahaha! Thank you Phee!"

"You're welcome! Now go to your class... You might get late," Awan said pointing at his wristwatch.

"Yes! Phee"

"Tew stop!" Tew was about to leave but Awan stops him.

"Yes phee?"  Tew asked in confusion.

"Hm... Can you do me a favour?" Awan asked in a shy voice.

"Sure?"

"Give this to your friend!" Awan handed Tew tie and left in a hurry.

"Friend? Which friend phee? Phee!" Tew shouted but Awan already left.

Tew went to his class with the tie still confuse about his friend, Awan was talking about. Once he reached the class, he took the seat next to Kongpop and said.

"P'Awan gave me to tie and told me to give to my friend! I'm confused! Which friend he meant?"

"That would be me! Thanks, Tew" Em said with a chuckle and took the tie.

Kongpop, Tew,  Wad and Oak look Em in confusion but decided to ignore.

Soon the teacher entered the class and they become busy with the lecture.