PART XVI

First thing on waking up Kongpop felt was his head throbbing badly. He lift up the blanket away and looks at round the room in wonder. Kongpop noticed Arthit sleeping on the couch and went near to him. He smiles and cares Arthit's hair and removes the hair covering his eyes.

"How can you be so beautiful?" Kongpop whispers and move closer to Arthit's face

"How can you be so beautiful?" Kongpop whispers and move closer to Arthit's face. He place soft kiss on Arthit's forehead and smiles when saw Arthit's nose twitch.

"No matter what happens, you're always mine Oon but I still need to punish you love" Kongpop peck Arthit's lip and then roughly bites the lower lip.

Arthit woke up in pain and pushed Kongpop away. He looks Kongpop in shock. Arthit touched his lower lip with his hand and saw the blood. Kongpop stares Arthit with clam expression whereas as Arthit was hyperventiling.

"Did you just bite me! " Arthit shouted as he pulled Kongpop his shirt's collar.

"Yes I did" Kongpop said and cares Arthit's lips to stop the blood but Arthit pushed his hand away.

"Why the fuck you did that!" Arthit shouted and shook Kongpop's shoulder.

"I felt like it" Kongpop replied.

"Why you!" Arthit felt liking punching Kongpop but Kongpop pushed Arthit's hand away and stands up.

"My head is pain, can you give me some medicine" Kongpop told Arthit.

"Ask properly and I might" Arthit said as press his lip to stop the bleeding.

"Can I medicine please, my head is aching" Kongpop said again.

"Say P'Athrit can I have medicine!" Arthit ordered Kongpop.

"I rather feel the headache whole day than call someone undeserving P" Kongpop told Arthit and left the room.

"What's wrong with brat!" Arthit scream and went after Kongpop. He saw Kongpop massaging his head and went near him. He touched Kongpop's forehead but Kongpop slap his hand away.

"Let's me help you" Arthit told Kongpop as he massage Kongpop's head.

"I don't need your help" Kongpop said but didn't push Arthit away. Few minutes later Kongpop looked relaxed, he closed his eyes and had peaceful look on his face.

"You will make good Wife if you don't show your foul attitude" Kongpop told Arthit.

"I have attitude!! 0062!! You got the worst" Arthit shouted.

"That's why we are perfect for each other, aren't we?" Kongpop asked facing Arthit with teasing smile. Arthit face was red due to anger or embracement, Kongpop wasn't sure.

"Shut up your nonsense!" Arthit screams and moves away from Kongpop. Kongpop stood up and moves towards Arthit.

"I love how your face becomes red when your angry or blushing " Kongpop whispers in Arthit's ear and left to look for Tew.