PART XXV

Rome was shocked, he felt like he couldn't breath any longer, he don't know how to respond to Bright's words. Rome stares Bright wishing for Bright to say that he was joking, he didn't mean it but seeing Bright's serious face, Rome know Bright was not playing any trick on him.

"Why?" That's all Rome could mutter. He sats on the couch and looks around. Suddenly he found everything around him not so beautiful anymore, it feels like these rose petals where mocking him.

"Why! WHY! YOU DID THIS ALL WHEN WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME AT LAST!" Rome shouted as he couldn't control his emotions. He broke into tears and tries to get out of room and Bright stops him.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" Bright asked dumbly. Rome glares Bright and then slap him tightly on his left cheek.

"You want to broke up with me! And now I can't even cry! You are fucking Dick P'Bright!" Rome scream. Bright touch his cheek and winced in pain but then started laughing.

"Did I slap you too hard? Have you gone nuts?" Rome asked in concern. Bright was laughing so hard that he has fallen on the ground. Rome Sat next to Bright all irritated wishing to kick and punch him.

"Rome you misunderstood everything! I'm not breaking up with you" Bright told Rome while he was still laughing.

"What do you mean I misunderstood! You said you want to end the thing!" Rome said as started hitting Bright.

"Stop! Stop! It hurts! What I meant was that let's end this one month thing.. I want to be your boyfriend forever and publicly" Bright said shyly. Rome looks at Bright in shock and then jump on him.

"Really P? This is not your new joke right!! I'm so happy!!" Rome shouted.

"But I'm still hurt! That slap hurt like bitch you know!" Bright complains while pouting

"Sorry na! Let me kiss it better" Rome kissed Bright's cheek and grin.

"Let's make it official!" Bright said taking out his phone.

"How?" Rome asked.

"Wait and watch" Bright click there photos together and post it on Instagram.

"All done!" Bright told Rome.

"You looks so cute my cutie Patotie!!" Bright told Rome while hugging him tightly.

"P not that nickname please" Rome said in annoyance.

"Oh.. So how about my wife? Huh?" Bright asked while smirking which made Rome blush.

"Better than that.." Rome whispers

(ignore the Mike in their hands)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(ignore the Mike in their hands)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Time Can Mess Things Upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें