"You always gotta be a hater, ain't nobody be hating on you when you in relationships." Brooklyn's mouth dropped, she was ready to protest the entirety of the statement Nylah made.

"Girl boo cause when I was with the ex nigga, you would be mad extra for no reason." Brooklyn was correct in terms of that. Nylah was the most dramatic person ever when it came to Chris and Brooklyn's relationship. She always made it known that they were gross and trifling for showing PDA for the world to see.

"You so extra bitch, just say his name." Brooklyn giggled at her dramatics before turning to pay attention to the game. As soon as her head connected to the court, they were met with eyes that were a bit unfamiliar to her.

 As soon as her head connected to the court, they were met with eyes that were a bit unfamiliar to her

Her eyes locked with Kyle Kuzma, a player that she knew of but didn't know all too well. She never met him and never payed much attention to him because she was in a relationship and also wasn't one to go for athletes.

"Girl, that nigga staring right at you." Brooklyn cut her eyes at Nylah and nudged her, basically saying that she was aware and she wanted her best friend to shut up.

"He kind of fine though." Brooklyn mumbled to herself as her eyes remained on that player. She watched as he ran up and down the court, looking so focused on winning the game. The more she stared at him, the more she noticed how good he really did look. From the tattoos to the braids, some could even make the bold statement that he was kind of like Chris.

"He keep glancing over here girl." Nylah spoke up once again. Brooklyn rolled her neck at her friend who threw her hands up in surrender.

"I'm just saying girl, then he keep glancing at you. He obviously liking what he see over this side of town."

"Yeah but isn't he with that Vanessa girl?" Nylah pulled out her phone to hopefully prove her best friend wrong. She was ecstatic on the inside that Brooklyn was finally eyeing someone else. So by any means necessary, Nylah was gonna try to get her friend that man on the court.

"Oop no girl, it say they broke up." Brooklyn wasted no time in snatching the phone to read the article herself. She couldn't help the smile from creeping onto her face from that newfound information.

"Amazing." She mumbled while leaning back in her seat. She crossed her legs and diverted her focus onto the game.

Brooklyn
"Defense, defense, defense!" I chanted with the crowd because there were 10 seconds left and the warriors had the ball. I looked over at the clock then back at the court after hearing everyone erupting in cheers. I saw that Kyle somehow got the ball and began to dribble with two seconds left. The whole stadium was on hush as the ball was thrown in the air from the three. It bounces for a second before going in at the buzzer giving the Lakers a 1 point win.