Chapter 30

(Janie's POV)

"Excuse me?" I stared at Calum in confusion.

"I asked you on a date..." Calum explained quietly.

"Why? Calum I'm flattered but Luke is-"

"Wait I came across this wrong. Janie I NEED you to go on a date with me," Calum said.

"Calum I'm dating Luke," I nearly yelled. "I'm flattered but-"

"Janie I just need you to pretend to be someone else and go on a date with me for a day, please?"

"I think I need a better explanation," I told him before accepting anything stupid.

"So I had this friend that didn't make it in the band cause honestly he was the least talented person ever. And he failed to play anything he tried out for. So when we got Ashton in the band he got really pissed that we let this kid we didn't even know be in our band and not him. So he claimed even if I make it big I'll never get a girlfriend cause I'm annoying. So I told him I was dating this girl named Riley even before I met you and he says he wants to have a double date for lunch. And I was gonna ask Jay but Michael would probably figure it out the second it happens. And you're the prettiest girl I know other than Blair so, please?" Calum said.

"Wow, okay, uhm... Sure? When is it?" I replied.

"Tomorrow for lunch."

"Wait, but you're not into me whatsoever right?" I questioned.

"Not in the slightest," Calum smiled.

"Okay I'm in."

"Glad to hear Riles!" Calum chuckled.

"Don't call me that until tomorrow, or I'll make you kneel on your tongue."

"Ouch! That sounds painful," he held his tongue.

"It is, now let's go back on to bus," I grabbed his arm starting to drag him in the bus.

"Wait one more thing," Calum paused. "I may or may not if explained how she looks to him so I may or may not need you to change a bit."

"Sometimes I question our friendship," I shook my head.

---------------

"And I said she had purple hair," Calum added on.

"Really Cal? Purple?" I sighed sitting in their dressing room. Calum getting his hair done quickly.

"I panicked," he shrugged.

"How am I supposed to get purple hair???"

"Dye it!"

"No I'm not Michael, I can't just dye my hair. I have a nice golden brown color and I like it that way!" I argued.

"I had black hair now I have a blonde stripe in it as well, it doesn't damage it that much unless you constantly bleach and dye. At least Michael says so," Calum explained.

"But I don't want it damaged at all, besides I don't know how to dye my hair."

"Michael can do it for you," he offered.

"I'm not trusting that boy with my hair, did you look at your hair after he dyed it??" I yelled cuddling a pillow on the couch.

"HEY!!" Calum jumped.

"Stop moving Calum, I have to do One Direction after you!" Lou told him.

"Lou can you dye Janie's hair?" Calum questioned.

"No cause I'm not having purple hair!" I argued.

"Janie please?" Calum gave me puppy dog eyes.

"High lights?"

"Whole head!"

"Ombré?"

"Whole head!"

"FINE!" I groaned.

"Okay, I can do your hair when I'm done with the rest of the boys," Lou smiled leaving the room.

"Thank you Janie!" Calum ran over and hugged me. Just when Luke walked in.

"What are you two doing?" Luke questioned biting his lip.

"He hugged me," I shrugged pulling away from Calum and running over kissing my boyfriends cheek. Luke wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine smiling. I love how his lip ring feels when he's kissing me.

"Okay Cal we gotta go on stage now," Luke said as he pulled away looked over at his best friend then back at me, "I'll see you after the show babe" Luke pecked my lips one more time before pulling away from our hug and looking at Calum.

"You two are such huge fans of PDA," Calum smirked walking out of the room with Luke.

----------------------------

(Ashton's POV)

My smile only grew bigger as we pulled up in front of the diner. Our diner! I haven't been here since... Blair and I had our last date here.

This is where I asked her to be my girlfriend in the first place, this is where I'll propose when I'm ready. But I don't think I worked up enough nerve to ask that big of a question.

I got out of the car opening Blair's door. She was absolutely gorgeous. Sure she was in her normal skinny jeans and flannel shirt but no one rocks it like my Blair does.

We walked into the diner and sat at a table for two. Blair smiled at me and laughed.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're so smiley and cheery, you're adorable," She said grabbing my hand.

"You're more adorable."

I was truly in love with this girl, I'd definitely want to marry her someday.

------------
(a/n)

HEYYY!

So weird chapter right? I know.

Anywho, where shall Calum and Janie go for the date? Any ideas?

I also have a BIG announcement!!! You may or may not care but I'm happy about it.

Ready?
I'm making an advice letters story on wattpad. It's called "Internet Hugs"
Basically if you have a question about anything or need advice, I will answer it or help you get through it, give advice. I really like the idea of helping people and it bothers me how depressed people get so if you need a hand I'll lend it.

Also I'm so excited cause I'm trying out for my Spring Musical, CARRIE! Which is my favorite movie! I'm in love with Chloe! She the bae!

But also QOTD: If you could of written any song already written by any band, what would that song be?

Any errors I'm sorry, I'm not professional at writing!

And I really love you guys and if you need any advice or anyone to talk to I'm here to help I promise!

Love you!

Xoxo

No need to fear an update is near!