Chapter 12

(Janie's POV)

"What are you doing??" Ashton ripped the doll and knife out of my hand.

"I was just about to solve this problem," I crossed my arms.

"By cutting off your doll's head??"

"DUH!" I rolled my eyes.

"JANIE!" Ashton face palmed.

"What??" I looked at him innocently.

"I can't believe you, are you trying to kill yourself?" I've never seen Ashton more upset. It was kind of scary.

"Yes that's kind of the point," I shrugged.

"Was this about Luke? Cause that would say a lot about you if you try to end your life over someone like that," Ashton said in more of a supportive tone than an angry one.

"But I love-"

"That scary Janie," Ashton cut me off sitting on my bed next to me. He was sitting awfully close.

"What's scary?"

"The fact that you'd kill yourself cause Luke doesn't love you for real, that terrifies me Janie," Ashton ran his hand through his hair. "It's not right to take that out on yourself."

A lot of people think that Ashton is unable to be annoyed or upset or worried, but truth is, he's only those things when he needs to be. He's happy most of the time otherwise.

"I know Ashton, I just got caught in the moment of stress and sadness and I wasn't thinking straight," I sighed resting my head on his shoulder, "I'm stupid."

"No argument there," Ashton chuckled.

"Wow thanks," I smiles slightly, "So, we're a fake couple."

"Yeah sorry about that," Ashton apologized.

"No it's fine, well now it is. But we should go on a fake date. So it's believable you know?"

"We should," Ashton nodded, "Where to?"

"There's a movie I've been dying to see," I shrugged.

"Perfect."

"It's kind of a chick flick," I informed.

"I'm fine with that."

"It's if I stay it's pretty sad," I warned.

"Is that the one with the girl who had to pick between college and her boyfriend and soon went into a coma after a car accident?" Ashton questioned.

"Yeah."

"Never heard of it," he chuckled jokingly.

"Wow it's a shock you're really single," I shook my head laughing.

"I haven't wanted a girlfriend," he shrugged.

"That's a lie. Everyone, whether they choose to admit it or not, want love in their life."

"Not me, I had a pretty ruff break up happen and I haven't wanted to even look at a girl since," Ashton sighed.

"Aw Ashton," I lifted my head off his shoulder then placed my hand under his chin to make him look at me, "Why would anyone break up with you?" He just shrugged. "Sorry if this is too personal, but did you kiss her?"

"Yeah," a small smile crept his lips, "I remember I would babble on about anything and everything and she'd place her lips on mine to tell me to shut up," his smile faded slowly and he looked at the ground again. "We got to famous for her to take."

"I'm sorry Ashton," I sighed.

"It's fine, I had a feeling she was using a voodoo doll of me anyway, since I'm so in love with her, " Ashton teased.

"Forget you!" I rolled my eyes playfully. "I wish I didn't mess with Luke's emotions, just cause he deserves to be happy, I just knew he'd never love me otherwise so making it happen was my only choice."

"He probably would like you either way," Ashton put his arm around me, "you're an amazing girl when you aren't controlling people."

"Thanks Ash," I smiled resting my head on chest. Then something hit my mind, "Ashton... There's no one around we don't need to act like a couple," I bit my lip.

"Oh..." He awkwardly pulled his arm away and folded his hands. "I should get going anyway, back to the bus. I'll see you tonight!" And he raced out of the room.

That was weird

---------

(Ashton's POV)

"Hey Luke? I'm going on a date with Janie tonight, is that okay?" I asked the boy cuddling a penguin in his bunk.

"Yeah it's fine!" He shrugged.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you loved her?" Calum added.

"I did, but I got a girlfriend now so I'm good," Luke explained.

"Really? Who is she?" Michael asked.

Wait a second...

LUKE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

---------

(A/n)

OMG JASHTON IS HAPPENING A LITTLE!!

DO YOU SHIP JASHTON OR JUKE???

Who wants to be Luke's girlfriend, first comment

HERE

Gets to be Luke's gf. Okay? Okay!

Love you all!!

Thank you so fucking much for the 1K reads!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!