Chapter 47

(Janie's pov)

"You nervous?" I asked Blair as I fixed the crinckles in her dress.

"Completely, why wouldn't I be?" she looked at me funny like I was insane.

"cause it's Ashton, you couldnt have picked a more respectful and caring guy to marry," I told her smiling. I found it cute how nervous they both were, because they wanted a perfect day for the other. That was love.

"yeah I know," She smiled staring into space. "But," she snapped out. "I don't wanna do something like fall while walking down the isle or accidentally step on Ashton's foot when I get there, or what if I drop the ring?? You know how disappointed and embarrassed he'd be??"

"Not at all," I laughed. "Blair, Ashton would never be embarrssed by you, especially not for something stupid like that."

"I know, I know," Blair nodded. "It's just, when you really love someone, you just want them happy. So being afraid to disappoint them or hurt them, is usual."

"Trust me, I know," I smiled. I didn't even notice I blanked out until there was snapping in my face. I noticed Jay was now in the room.

"So are you and Luke getting back together?" Blair wondered.

"what? I don't know," I shrugged embarrassed.

"why don't you?" Jay looked at me beyond confused.

"Because I just..." I don't know.

"Give me one reason why you wouldn't get back together with Luke," Blair crossed her arms.

"Because," I shrugged. "I don't want to let him down."

"Trust me, if he is this dedicated to you, and hasn't given up after all the shit you put him through and all the times you fucked up, he's never going to be let down," Jay lectured.

"Jay! we are in the room of a chruch!!" Blair told her referring to her language. I just laughed. I missed my girls, they made touring so much easier.

The door quickly opened and a tall blonde with the perfect body and beautiful green eyes ran in. Her purple bride's maid's dress fit her perfectly and only made her perfect body stand out. "They're starting to let people in Blue," she smiled. Oh how perfectly straight and whitened her teeth were.

"Blue??" I looked at Blair beyond confused.

"It's a nickname," Blair told me. My eyes never left her friend. I wasn't checking her out, cause I like guys only. But, I was honestly completely and stunned, and trying to find a flaw. I am wearing the same dress as this stunning, perfect, barbie doll, while I am just a potato!

"Oh Janie, I forgot you weren't here," Blair said. "This is Kris, Calum's date. You two will be walking with Calum since now we have an uneven amount of girls."

"Hi, should we go get in our spots to walk in?" Kris smiled at me. Gosh how my teeth were near yellow compared to her pearls in her mouth. And she had dimples, perfect ones. I wanted to cry, I had to be compared to her. I had to walk near her. I am a short little nugget who hasn't worn a dress and heals since 6th grade, and she might as well be a model. Her hair was straight blonde and perfectly curled. My hair is literally a combination of brown blonde and purple, in one small bun.

"sure," I faked a smile, following her out of the room and towards the actual church.

We squished through people to stand next to Calum. Who smiled down at me and then his perfect looking date. She surely wasn't what I pictured when Calum told me about his crush. I just stared at the floor waiting to go in, and look like an idiot.