Chapter 26

(Ava's POV)

I don't hate Calum. I don't hate Ashton. I don't hate Jay. I don't hate Blair. I don't hate Michael. I don't even hate Luke. Okay point is I don't hate anyone really cause hate is a strong word but I know that I do really hate Janie Thompson! Or at least I think that was her last name. I kind of forgot it when I started hating her.

I went through Luke's twitter to see what has been going on with their lives. Don't get me wrong, I do still very much care about them. They were my friends and Luke was supposedly my boyfriend. Janie on the other hand just had ruined that. I smiled a bit at Luke's tweet from four weeks ago.

Tweet from @Luke5sos: "Best day ever!"

I'm really glad he's happy. Honestly I am. It accrued to me that Luke's tweet was unfinished. Why was it the best day ever? I grew worried that he may of went to a club and got drunk. Luke shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff yet. He's still a baby. Sure I'm younger but Luke's still a freaking baby to me okay?? I grew from worried to angry looking at his band's comments.

@Calum5sos:
"Am I seriously the only single one? Thanks a lot bastards! :P"

Luke isn't single anymore???

@Michael5sos
"Hey @Luke5sos I smell a double date! Oh crap no it's the nasty ass broccoli @Ashton5sos burnt!"

HE IS DATING SOMEONE! ALREADY!!

@Ashton5sos
"@Luke5sos thanks for stealing my best friend's heart from me."

Who's Ash's best friend? My eyes widened at the thought.

"JANIE!!"
---------

(Janie's POV)

"Hey Janie?" Jay looked up from her phone over at me.

"Yes Jay?" I got up and sat on Ashton's bed by her. Mike and her were sitting by Ash's bed on the floor.

"I just got a question, on ask.fm, saying Jay? What would you do if you met yourself? What?" She looked at me confused.

"I wish I was asked, Calum, how come you drop that bass to well? So badly!" Calum said.

"Might as well ask Calum why you so awesome? Who's gonna ask you that?" Michael added.

"I ask you that everyday Calum!!" Luke yelled.

"Well Jay," I laughed getting back to the subject at hand, "Just answer it, what would you do?" I laughed.

"Probably compliment my sexiness," Jay shrugged and laughed.

"Well sexy, you coming to our show tonight?" Michael asked Jay putting his arm around her.

"Of course Mikey!"

"Where's the show tonight?" I asked excited.

"Doesn't matter cause you're staying in the bus," Luke chuckled.

"Whyyyyy??" I groaned. He's been keeping me from leaving the bus since we started dating a month ago. It's really annoying actually. I got out of Ashton's bunk and sat next to Luke in his. Dating Luke didn't change the fact that Ashton was my best friend.

"Cause I said so," he replied like my mother would say.

"Why are you so embarrassed of me?" I pouted.

"Yeah Luke why you so ashamed of Janie?" Ashton laughed.

"I'm not ashamed!" Luke defended.

"Then how come Ashton takes Blair to all your concert and Michael is always out with Jay? While I'm stuck on a tour bus!" I complained.