Chapter 18

(Janie's POV)

"Y-you, like me?" I stuttered.

"Yeah a lot actually..."

"Since when?" I questioned.

"Since I started spending so much time with you, I realised how loveable you are," Ashton smiled.

"Ashton you're sweet but-"

"I'm not LUKE huh?" His smile faded.

"Ashton you know that's not it," I sighed.

"Then why?"

"Ashton I just don't feel that way about you. And I'm trying this new thing where I try to make the least amount of drama possible. I'm sorry," I explained.

"But if I was Luke, you'd be all for it. Although Luke only loves you because of a spell and I love you for real? Wow, I'm gonna go find Cal now..." He sighed and walked away, making me feel like crap.

--------------

"Where's Jay?" I barged into the dressing room. You know something's wrong when One Direction are performing and I'm backstage talking.

"Her and Mike went to watch the rest of the concert together, Luke and Ava as well," Calum answered being the only one in the room.

"Where's Ashton?" I sighed. Calum shrugged.

"I thought he was looking for you?"

"He found me then he came back here looking for you," I laughed a little at the confusion.

"Oh," after an awkward silence we heard tapping coming from the bathroom. Maybe drumming. It was obviously Ashton.

"Ashton," I knocked on the door.

"Go away I wanna be alone right now," He called. I nodded although he couldn't see me and walked away back into the dressing room.

"Calum? Can I ask you advise?" I sighed.

"Of course," he moved over on the couch and tapped the couch next to him. I sat next to him and took a deep breath.

"So if there was a girl who liked a guy and he liked her back BUT for the wrong reason so the girl started fake dating another guy to get the first one over her. But, then the second guy who she was fake dating admitted to liking the girl?"

"You and Ashton were fake dating to get Luke over you and now Ashton says he likes you? Is that what you were getting at?" Calum asked.

"Yes."

"Wow your life is like a reality tv show," Calum chuckled.

"I'm aware, any advice?"

"Who do you like?" Calum asked.

"Luke."

"Then-"

"He's dating Ava, and he likes me for a bad reason," I cut him off.

"Do you like Ashton at all?"

I just shrugged, "Maybe a little, but that'd be awkward if we were really dating," I sighed.

"Why? You faked it for 4 months perfectly fine, you tricked everyone, why would it be weird if it was real?"

"Good point. But I don't want to get caught up in boy drama anymore, it's stressing me out a lot, I'll wait a while before I date anyone."

"Good for you Janie! Good for you!" Calum cheered.

"So we're out of the game together huh?" I winked.

"Nope," Calum hid a grin.

"You have a girlfriend don't you Calum?" I sighed being forever alone... Well alone.

"No?" He looked at me confused, "I'm dating Ashton since you two broke up." I raised an eyebrow. "Okay fine yes I have a girlfriend."

"OMG!" I squealed like a stereotypical teen girl, "Spill the deeds."

"All you need to know is what you already know! And that's nothing," Calum pat me on the head and left the room.

"Well then," I mumbled to myself.

"Fine!" Calum walked back in the room, "Her name is Blair."

Where did I know that unique name from? I thought for a second then it hit me! Wow this really isn't Ashton's week.

-----------

(A/n)

HEYYY!

So what do you think?

Is Blair Ashton's Blair?

Or just a coincidence??

So much drama! Tell me if it's hard to keep up. I'll help.

Sorry I don't update a lot during the week! But hey NO NEED TO FEAR! UPDATES ARE NEAR!!

Love you guys!

Xoxo!