Chapter 41

(Luke's pov)

"So I was thinking purple and Silver for the wedding colors?" Blair smiles snuggling into Ashton's chest.

"No way!" Michael scoffed still staring at the tv screen. "That's so formal."

"But it's not your wedding," Ashton argued.

"You're right, if it was my wedding the colors would be black and red and everyone would have to dye their hair or they can't show up. And instead of flower pedals thrown by the flower girl, it'd be guitar picks," Michael paused the game rambling.

"That's not even romantic," I interjected.

"And what do you know about romance? Your girl left this tour because of you," He argued.

Ouch.

"Mikey, can you not pick a fight with Luke right now?" Jay rolled her eyes taking the controller from him.

"Not much but, I know that's not it," I shrugged sitting on the floor alone.

"You're just jealous cause it's way more punk rock than you can do!" Michael snapped.

"Okay, can we talk about my wedding again before you two start killing each other?" Blair cut in.

"You think Luke could even attempt to kill me?" Michael laughed.

"So how about purple and white?" Blair continued looking at Ashton.

"Whatever makes you happiest," Ashton shrugs.

"Ash you do realize that you have a say in things too right? This wedding isn't just about me, it's your wedding too. You need to stop trying to make everyone happy before yourself for once," Blair sighed.

"But I'm fine with purple and white, I promise if I wasn't I'd say something," Ashton smiled.

Wow do I miss Janie. I looked over at Calum and he was texting. I hope it was Janie.

"Pssst... Cal," I whispered. He looked over at me and sighed knowing that I figured out who he's texting.

"Fine," Calum got up and sat next to me on the floor. I smiled, hugging his torso and resting my head on his shoulder as I watched him text the girl I was madly in love with. Don't think this was weird, I cuddled into Calum all the time.

"What's she saying?" I whispered, he was typing too fast after she replied that I couldn't see what she was texting him.

"She just wants to know what's going on," Calum said.

"I miss her," I sighed staring at the phone, "That's what's going on."

"I know Luke, I know," Calum put his phone down and hugged me. "You have to at least try to move on though."

"You actually think I could move on?" I chuckled. "That's never going to happen Calum," I bit my lip and stared at the floor.

"No I don't, I just think you can try, you probably won't succeed but please try. I mean if Janie forgets you I don't want you to spend the rest of your life feeling sorry for yourself," Calum explained.

"I guess I could try," I shrugged. I had no faith in myself whatsoever though. "Probably won't find a girl that'd date me though." Calum just scoffed and pulled out of the hug.

"Have you been to any of our concerts? You know how many girls would date you in an instant Luke?"

"Yeah, but that's cause I'm Luke Hemmings, Janie liked me before she found out about 5 Seconds Of Summer, where would I find a girl who doesn't know who I am?" I asked.