"Don't bother trying to get through—I spelled the circle. You're trapped, no matter what you do," Greta responded.

"Greta, please. Just-just let her go," Elena stammered.

Greta didn't even spare Elena a glance. She picked up a rock from the ground, slicing her wrist open. She held it out towards Jenna, who stared at her hungrily. "Klaus chose her," Greta stated.

"No," Rory spoke from her place. "No—don't do it, Jenna!"

"Drink it," Greta said.

"I can't," Jenna panted, trying to hold herself back.

Jenna continued to stare at Greta's bloody wrist, before she reached forward and bit into it. Jenna drank hungrily from the witch's wrist. Rory was forced to watch as her aunt completed the transition, palm clasped over her mouth in horror.

"That's enough," Greta said, pulling her wrist away from Jenna's mouth.

"Where is he?!" Rory demanded. "Where is that piece of shit?"

"You should really watch the way you speak about Klaus," Greta eyed her as she walked back towards the forest to retrieve Jules.

Rory gritted her teeth in anger as she tried to calm her racing heart. She had no idea what to do—she was in trouble, now. Her aunt's life was on the line. This was what happened when Damon meddles... Klaus retaliates tenfold. Only this time, it wasn't a retaliation on Damon's life; it was Jenna's. Rory paced in her spelled barrier, gnawing on her bottom lip.

Suddenly, Rory heard a loud groan coming from the trees. She turned to see Greta dragging a blonde woman, Jules, by her arm. "What's happening to me?" Jules groaned as Greta threw her to the ground.

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation—your insides are trying to tear themselves free," Greta responded.

With a flick of Greta's wrist, another ring of fire appeared around Jules. "Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature; it's your duty to keep this curse sealed," Elena said.

"My duty is to Klaus—the new order," Greta responded.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner," the aforementioned Original said as he approached the sacrificial sight. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

"Klaus!" Rory exclaimed. The blond man turned to her, surprise written on his face. She gestured for him to come closer, to which he responded in hesitance. He stopped right in front of her. "Take me instead," Rory begged. "Please. I still have vampire blood in my system—if you don't want me as the doppelganger sacrifice, take me as the vampire."

"No," Klaus stated simply.

"Klaus!" Rory screamed as he walked away from her. "Klaus, don't you turn your back on me!"

Klaus simply strode towards Greta, retrieving the moonstone from his pocket. His blue eyes stayed on Rory's panicked state, despite everything. "I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it,"

Greta took it in her hand, looking up at the sky. "The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?"

"I remember," Klaus nodded.

Greta dropped the moonstone into a stone bowl engulfed with flames. Sparks flew as the moonstone was destroyed, Greta beginning to chant a spell in Latin. Klaus slowly approached the ring of fire that contained Jules.

"Everything I did, I was just trying to help Tyler," Jules said.

"Are you Jules?" Elena asked.

"I didn't want him to be alone!" the werewolf exclaimed.