Running Away... Again *Chapter 36*

Start from the beginning

"You can't!" Jamie yelled.

Liz ignores Jamie and asks me, "Is this what you really want to do?"

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Well it's your life so I will let you lead it" she said. She sounds a little upset but I decide to ignore it.

The car turns around and we get back to the house. I go to Drew's room and only get the stuff I came here with. I carry my backpack and skateboard down the stairs and to the door. Jamie is standing by it in tears.

"I don't want you to go" she said sadly.

I sigh. "It's the best thing to do right now. Drew and I will never get it right so it's best to end it now. I'm sorry" I told her. I give her a hug and feel like I'm going to cry. I pull away from Jamie and walk out the door. Right before I get in Lizzy's car, I turn around. "Jamie! You and Liz can have the clothes that are in Drew's room. It would be cool if you could get the stuff out before he gets home" I told her.

She nods and I can see the tears rolling down her cheeks.

I give a small smile and get in the car. Liz starts it and we drive away from the house.

The drive to the truck stop and I take a deep breath. "Thank you Liz. I'm going to miss you" I said to her withot looking.

"I'll miss you too Heaven" she said.

I look at her and see that she's crying. "Oh, Lizzy!" I hug her and I have to fight to keep tears from spilling over.

We stop hugging and I give her a weak smile. "I got to go" I said.

She nods.

I get out of the car and close the door. I wave and then turn away. When I hear the car start, I get on my skateboard and ride away.

Drew's POV

Kile and I are done with our guys day out. We decided to go home since it's already late. He's driving back home and I feel a little bad. It's not like I really cheated on Heaven. I just danced, closely, with a lot of slutty girls. I feel bad for leaving her like that though.

"You okay dude?" Kile asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied. I will never talk to him about my problems with Heaven. He doesn't like her very much and wants me to leave her.

We get home and I get out. Kile follows me and we go inside. We go into the living room to watch TV. We stop dead when we see Jamie and Lizzy.

They are both crying and when we walk in, they stop talking.

"What's wrong?" I asked them. I look around and wonder where Heaven is.

"I hate you Drew! She was like a sister to both of us and you had to ruin it!" Jamie screamed at me. She gets up and uses vampire speed to get to her room.

I look at Kile. He looks confused, just like me.

"What does she mean?" I asked Liz.

"I hope you're happy. She's gone and she's never coming back. Right now she could be dead for all we know. But as long as you're happy that doesn't matter, right?" she said while glaring at me. She look so cold right now.

"What are you talking about?" Kile asked her.

Lizzy stands up and screams at us, "Heaven is gone! She had me take her to that truck stop that you got her from and she left! She took the stuff she came here with and left everything else! It's all because of you!" She points at me and then leaves.

I don't move or say a word. Heaven is gone? Why? Is it really because I left today?

"Wow. They're pissed" Kile said.

I turn and face him. "I'm pissed too" I said before running out of the house. I run toward the truck stop even though I know she's not there anymore. I just want to feel like I'm doing something.

I get to the truck stop and I find the table where I first saw Heaven. I sit down where I saw her sitting and I scream. This is my fault. It's all my fault.

Heaven's POV

I shiver from the cold, but keep skating down the empty sidewalk. I don't know where I'm going. I figure if I just keep going, I'll find somewhere or something.

A car drives by and I hold my breath. I'm really scared that a car's going to stop and some guys are going to try to grab me.

The car turns the corner and I let out a sigh of relief. I am way too nervous.

I'm sorry it's so short! I've been busy with Christmas. I barely have time to talk to my friends and two of them are mad at me so I really should find time to talk to them.... Anyways, I hope you had a good Christmas! Please vot and comment! Thanks!!