The Wrath of the Fey~

The Ocean is a marvelous beast, twisting and churning, crashing against the beach calmly, day after day. It soothes humans, cools them. Washes them of their burdens. But when angered, the Ocean turns into something dark and dangerous.

And you don't have time to run.

Third Person~

The blue tinted being rips the gun from Carlos's grasp. Acidic bubbles blossom up the remaining metal of the gun and it is dissolved in a matter of seconds. Carlos's eyes grow wide and he takes a small, hesitant step back. What the fuck?

Her hair is a cloud around her, as if she has been submerged beneath water. It moves, floating around her head and her shoulders, glowing an earthy ocean blue. Feet hovering several inches above the ground, the girl takes a solid step forward, as if walking on the air. Her blindingly bright blue eyes pin the male before her with an icy gaze.

"You hurt them." Her voice is hard.

A blue tinted hand moves forward, outstretching towards Carlos. He doesn't even have time to stare at it, or question her motives. Water particles in the air separate inside of his lungs, becoming a solid clear liquid. He sputters, chest heaving painfully, and makes a soft glugging sound. He slumps forward, hands and knees cracking against the hard floor, and chokes. Tears start to trail down his cheeks. They drop onto the floor with a soft plopping sound.

Daniel steps forward, hands up hesitantly. "Alex. Don't kill him."

"He hurt them." The blue being repeats and her voice cracks up an octave. Pain seeps into her voice. The water thundering through Carlos's body intensifies, twisting and turning through his veins like a ravenous ocean. The man's eyes pop, a silent scream ripping at his mouth. Water bubbles up at the base of his throat, muffling his scream. Bubbles pop.

"Alex." Daniel growls lowly, brown eyes flashing a dangerous bright green.

Her head snaps towards him, electric blue eyes hard. After a few moments of intense glaring, her right hand clenches tightly and Carlos's body jerks. The man hits the floor with a thud, cheek resting against the cold linoleum. Water seeps out of his pores, every hole in his body, and puddles around him. It sizzles, evaporating back into the air.

Kisame and Konan kneel around Alice's shifting form. The black fur disappears, replaced with bruised, almond colored skin. Kisame drapes his Akatsuki cloak over her naked body and Konan examines the gunshot wounds. Tj shifts back as well, eyes fluttered shut with a peaceful expression. Tobi picks her up, ignoring the blood that stains his cloak, and holds her.

Alex's feet slowly lower to the ground, toes pressing flat against the cool tile and then her heels. The blue tint slowly drains from her body, returning it to it's natural pale skin color. Lacy black outlined blue wings fold in on themselves and then retract back into her back. Like clouds, her hair slowly falls around her chest, losing it's floaty texture. Daniel asks Deidara for his cloak and then steps forward, draping it over his sister's bare shoulders.

She crumples against him, reanimating the shocked Akatsuki.

"Are you fucking okay?" Hidan lurches forward slightly, as if jerking himself back to reality, but doesn't move any closer. His fuschia eyes take in Alex's broken body, tainted with worry, and she shakes her head.

"Don't touch Sarah yet. She'll burn you." She whispers hoarsely.

Danny loops an arm under her knees and picks her up. Alex's eyes still glow bright blue, water washing through her body from the inside out, healing her slowly. It will be several days before she is completely healthy again. Deidara steps forward, big blue eyes hard, yet outlined with glassy water. He holds his arms out and Danny gently lowers his sister into his outstretched arms.