Spatulas Are Weapons Too~

"Onwards, Jeeves!" I point towards the door, legs tightening around Deidara's waist. My arms are like boa constrictors around his neck, curling tighter and tighter the slower he goes. Deidara hefts me up a little higher onto his back, grumbling something about lazy people, and I lean forward, cheek brushing against his. "What was that?"

"Nothing, yeah." He grunts.

Everyone else is sprawled out along the large couch. Tj and Tobi are playing rock paper scissors, eyes narrowed at each other playfully. Hidan is snoring loudly, head tilted back towards the ceiling, a small line of drool trailing down from the corner of his mouth. Sarah sits beside him, legs thrown across is lap in a half-hazard manner. Sasori, Kakuzu, Pein, and Konan sit a little further away-silently watching the morning cartoons.

"Morning!" I chirp brightly, pointing to the kitchen. "I smell food!"

Deidara rolls his eyes.

"Morning." Tobi and Tj sing happily, despite the intensity of their game. Everyone else says something along the line-save for Hidan, who simply snores, and I smirk.

"Wait." I tap Deidara's shoulder. I look to Sarah and point towards the floor. She stares at me for a few moments, brows furrowed with confusion, and peers a little closer. I shoot Hidan's sleeping body a pointed look. Sarah glances over, lips parting to form a small 'o' shape and then stretching into a wicked smile. She moves a little closer and then shoves her finger down Hidan's throat.

The silverette chokes.

I laugh lightly as Sarah rips her hand free and Hidan lurches forward. He clutches his throat, coughing, and then glares at all of us. While he was coughing his left lung up, Sarah leaned back and morphed into the picture of perfect innocence. She stares at him questioningly, a single brow quirked.

"What the fuck was that?" He growls-eyes zeroed in on me and Deidara, who are laughing the loudest.

I stop laughing immediately. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Deidara laughs harder. Hidan skewers me with his fuschia eyes. It's hard to feel threatened...being that his eyes are pink and all. I simply smile sweetly and cock my head to the side in mock confusion. "Who shoved something down my fucking throat, bitch?" Hidan shouts at me.

"To the kitchen!" I shout, throwing my arms up into the air.

Hidan leaps up to stop us. Deidara pushes past him, angling his body so he's in between Hidan and I, and we rush into the kitchen. Alice stands at her favorite spot, whipping up some waffles, eggs, and pancakes with Kisame leaning against the counter a few feet away. Itachi sits at the bar, nibbling on a finished piece of bacon.

They all look over as we enter.

"Help me,  Momma!" I shout, hiding behind Deidara.

Alice whips around, piping hot spatula in hand. She locates the immediate danger-an unsuspecting Hidan-as he runs in behind us. More dangerous than a snake, she slides in between Deidara and Hidan and begins to whack Hidan with the spatula. He goes down, yelping at the blistering sensation, and tries to trip her. Alice, however, is swift and she catches his arm beneath her foot and uses it to pin him to the floor while she beats him.

I wind my arms around Deidara's neck and press my cheek against his. "What a wonderful morning." I chirp.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "For you, maybe, un."

"What? You're not enjoying the show?" I feign surprise, gasping loudly and pressing my palm against my chest.

He simply grins boyishly back at me.

"Where are you going, yeah?" Deidara leans against the door frame, blonde brows furrowed slightly. I blink and look over, slinging my purse over my shoulder and grabbing my key  lanyard.

"To school?" I match his confused look.

He frowns. "You have school? I thought only Danny and Tj had school, yeah?"

"I have college." I smile. "It's the last part of school, basically. I only have two classes. Why? Going to miss me while I'm gone?" I smirk slyly and start towards the door, lightly nudging him as I push past with my hips.

He snorts. "Who else will I get to plot evil things with, yeah?"

I giggle. Pursing my lips, I think for a few moments. It's just Mr. Jane. He doesn't mind freeloaders, I don't think. "Deidara, do you want to go with me?" I smile, almost hopefully, and clasp my hands together in front of me.

His blue eyes widen slightly in surprise. Slowly, he nods, the movement so slight it's hard to make out. My smile widens and I look over his choice of clothes today. A white button up with purple plaid stripes, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, buttons unclasped to reveal the tight black tank-top beneath, and gray skinny jeans that he got at Hot Topic the day we went to the mall. Top all that with dark black combat boots and you've got yourself one sexy Deidara. 

"Alright. You're good. Come on. If anyone asks, I'm trying to convince you to come back to college so you can get a degree in Sculpting. Got it?" I take his hand in mine and tug him down the stairs and to the door.

"Got it, yeah."

"So who is this?" Tori smirks lightly at Deidara, green eyes flickering back and forth between the two of us. I pull out several pieces of paper and two pencils before sparing her a glance. I don't really like Tori. She's like the annoying little bitch who butts her head into way too many personal things. It's like she doesn't understand boundaries.

But, due to the lack of teenagers in my class, I tolerate her presence.

Sometimes.

"My boyfriend." I say evenly, sliding Deidara one of the pencils and paper. "Draw, dear."

"Ooo, she's got you whipped!" Tori giggles. She twirls a strand of her strawberry blonde hair around her finger and leans a little closer to Deidara, who simply quirks a brow at her pathetic antics.

"And surprisingly, I'm okay with that, yeah." He smiles steely and takes my hand, tugging me closer to him. I almost fall over, onto him, and scowl slightly. He chuckles when our movements cease, my chin bumping against his chest, and brushes his lips across my forehead. I blush and shake my head.

"You really pulled me all the way over there for that?" I giggle.

He smirks. "You were too far away, yeah. What? You want more, un?"

I'm pretty sure my face is the color of a tomato by now. Swatting at him, I order him to draw and shake my head, settling into my seat. Tori has turned away, turned off by his little show, and I glance to my right, just in time to see Destiny slide into the seat next to me. She lets out a little huff, one a busy mother of five would heave, and then glances my way.

"Rough night?" I shoot her a hopeful look.

She nods.

I frown. "I'm sorry."

Destiny is, as mentioned before, a mother of five-the oldest being ten. Her husband works for the military and is currently out at sea. So it's just her, a small twenty five year old woman who works as a nurse and takes college classes, with five little kiddies running around on hyper-mode. i feel so bad for her.

"You know, you could always bring them over to my place. I don't mind babysitting." I cast her a warm smile and she purses her lips.

"I might just take you up on that."