Babies~

Passing through the halls, a clothes basking balanced against my hip, I pause in front of Danny's door and grin when I see Sasuke and Itachi playing a video game.

It's been two months since their little heart-to-heart and they've completely started over. It's really cute to watch sometimes. Deidara, Naruto, Lee, and Gai are all outside raking leaves. We have huge massive oaks surrounding the house on all sides and it's a pain in the ass to rake. Normally, I have a gardener that'll come do it, but why bother when you have twenty something ninjas?

My boyfriend, the smart one that he is, made it into a competition. He and Sasori are currently sipping cokes in lawn chairs. They're the 'judges'.

I've trained him so well.

I walk into our bedroom and set the laundry basket down on the bed. Unlike those girls in the fanfictions I've read, I refuse to do the other's laundry. I have given them a roof over their heads, food, and entertainment for the rest of their lives.

That should be enough. I'm not folding their underwear for them.

Well, Deidara's I will.

But that's only because I love him and he does quite a bit for me in return.

Sitting down on the bed, I cross my legs in front of me and begin to hum softly as I start to fold. The hum slowly evolves into a song, a country song, which is kind of ironic because I'm not a big country fan, and I get through half the load before the door to my bedroom clicks open and I'm interrupted.

Holding something behind her back, Sarah steps into the room and shuts the door behind her.

Then she books it to the bed, as if the floor is covered with man eating monsters.

"What's wrong?" I frown slightly, shifting the basket out of the way so she has some place to sit. Sarah sits down and removes her hands from behind her back.

She hugs whatever she's holding to her chest, blue eyes wide and fear circulating within them. Her breathing is uneven and she looks like she was just rolled over with a steamroller.

"Sarah?" I snap my fingers in front of her face.

She jumps and the whole bed trembles beneath her. I blink and frown at her, concern swelling up inside me. "Sarah, what's wrong? What is it?"

"I..." She trails off and closes her eyes.

Taking a deep breath, she holds out her hands. In her palms is a small white pen looking thing with a clear oval screen. Blinking letters on the screen spell out the word 'Positive!' in black lettering.

It takes me a few moments to figure out what this strange device is, because, since I'm still a virgin, I have never had to worry about these kinds of things.

I suck in a sharp breath.

And then let out the loudest, ear splitting squeal that's ever been accounted for in the history of mankind.

I'm still squealing loudly, excitement bubbling up through my body in such large waves that I'm shaking violently, when Deidara bursts through the door with a concerned look on his face. Sarah stares at me for a few moments and then smiles widely, succumbing to the excitement that radiates around me.

Deidara's brows furrow with confusion and he strolls over to the bed. "What's going on, hmm?"

He bends down to my level and casts Sarah a wary look. "Did you break her, un?"

Sarah scowls at him. "Get out, we have to talk. She'll explain it to you later."

Sighing, Deidara pokes my temple one last time and then shakes his head. He leaves and shuts the door behind him and I can hear him explaining to Itachi and Sasori that I've finally snapped. I ignore that and focus on my sister.