Shall I Sing Barney?~

I glare at everyone heatedly, a soft growl vibrating at the base of my throat growing louder and louder with each passing second. Alice and Sarah bustle around, rushing everyone out the door, and Tj has already escaped to hide in my back seat. Danny is already gone. Every other Sunday morning, he has smartly scheduled his workouts at the Y with Jose, my ridiculously buff friend who loves to workout.

"Alright. We have everyone? Okay? Good. Let's go!" Alice shouts, not bothering to count over the heads, and the front door slams behind her.

My growl stops immediately.

Every other Sunday I have claimed to be my cleaning day. While everyone else must leave the vicinity, I go from room to room and clean until they sparkle. It usually takes all day, especially with the number of rooms in the house. I plug in my earphones, shove my IPod into my pocket, and climb up the stairs as I start to sing softly along. I turn into the spare bathroom first and grab all the towels and extra clothes in the hamper. Might as well get those going while I clean.

I make my way through each room. There's a little old laundry chute at the end of the hall and that's where I drag all the hampers too. It's so much easier to use then lugging all the clothes downstairs myself. Though, I do wish the chute lead directly into the washer machine. That would be so much better.

"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere." I murmur softly, grinning. My mother used to sing that song whenever me and my brother had to clean our rooms. "Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share."

It's such a stupid song. Yet, it's perfect for today.

Walking into my room, I flip the light on and open the door to my closet. I drag the hamper out, huffing because it's heavier than the others', and run into the door. I yelp. My forehead stings from the impact. Growling, I climb to my feet again, glare at my door, and continue on out to toss the laundry. I rub at my forehead and pick up the hamper, resting the bottom on my right thigh, and slowly pour the clothes in. My favorite song comes on, blaring through my headphones. Forehead forgotten, I break out into song and giggle. I dance back into my room and set the hamper back into it's spot.

My headphone pops out.

I frown and look to my right, searching for my earbud so I can put it back in before the song ends. The wire is looped around a finger. My heart stops and I look up to see the owner of the hand. I let out a strangled gasp.

"Do you have to be so loud in the mornings, yeah?" Deidara yawns sleepily.

"You're supposed to be with Alice and the others!" I growl at him, pausing my music so I can hear him properly.

Deidara smirks. His arms fold across his bare chest, muscles clenching and twitching beneath his smooth skin. "Well, good morning to you too, un." He grunts.

I close my eyes, severely irritated. If he hangs around here, he's only going to be in my way. He's probably never truly cleaned before, save for Pasta night, so it would only be a bother to make him try and help. But I can't make him leave. He has no where to go and nothing to get him there in.

"Come with me." I hiss after a few moments of pure silence and grab his wrist. I drag him down the stairs and into the kitchen. Releasing him, I rush over to the pantry and wrench the door open. I grab a box of chocolate poptarts and toss them at him. He catches them with ease, blue eyes scanning over the cover curiously. "You have until the dryer goes off to finish eating. Then you're folding, got it?" I growl at him.

He simply quirks a brow, smirks, and then opens the box to peer in.

I rush into the laundry room and sort the clothes quickly. I throw a load of dark clothes into the washer and pour in a cup of soap. I turn it on, wait until the little beep sounds, and then flip off the laundry light and close the door behind me.

Deidara chews on a poptart, watching me as I move into the room. I glare at him and start bustling around the kitchen, grabbing the Clorox wipes from under the sink and gathering the dishes. Luckily, Alice has Danny take care of the dishes every other day-so it's not like I have two weeks of dishes to do. I fill the sink, throw some cups in, grab a sponge, and glance back. Deidara stares at me for a few moments, still chewing on his poptart, and then waves playfully.

I scowl at him. "Why didn't you wake up this morning with everyone else? Alice only screamed for you guys fifty times..."

"Heavy sleeper, yeah." He says through a mouthful of poptart, shrugging slightly.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I reprimand. "Every other Sunday is my cleaning day, so if you don't wake up next time you'll be stuck with me all day."

Deidara takes a moment to swallow. "You say that like it's a bad thing, un."

I feel a brow lift. Pausing, I glance back and feel my lips stretch into a small smile. He did not just try to flirt with me...Shaking my head, I turn back to the dishes and rinse several cups off before setting them upside down on the towel I have spread out. "Be a kiss-ass all you want, dear. You're still folding."

He chuckles. After a few more minutes, I finish with the dishes. Deidara stands and tosses his trash away, opening himself up to a job. I smile wickedly. "Actually, come dry these dishes real quick since the dryer isn't done." I point to the dishes and open a drawer to get him a towel. He rolls his eyes and takes it from me and sets off to work while I scrub the counters.

"I'm going to wish I had woken up today, aren't I, yeah?" He casts me an amused side glance as I bustle around him.

"Probably."

I plop down onto the couch and let out a deep, relaxing breath. Deidara lies sprawled out beside me, eyes already closed and a light snore leaving his lips. His head is close to my lap, face angled towards the couch cushions, long blonde hair fanned out around him. I stare at him for a few moments, basking in his sexy glory, and then smile. He was a lot more help than I 'd anticipated. It's only two o'clock and the others shouldn't be back until five.

Lightly, I run my fingers through his hair and stroke the side of his head a few times. He stirs slightly at my touch, but doesn't wake. I grab the remote and turn the tv on.

"What time are the others coming home, yeah?" His soft voice can barely be heard above the volume of the tv.

Blinking, I look down. He looks up at me, eyes half-lidded, expectantly. I blink again, realize he asked me a question, and completely mute the tv. "Huh?"

"What time are the others coming home, un?" He repeats, stretching his arms. One arm finds its way into my lap, resting gingerly against the material of my jeans. I pick up his hand and hold it within my own, fingers beginning to trace along the contours of his skin. "Five. We still have a good three hours all to ourselves." I wag my eyebrows suggestively.

He chuckles. "Then what do you suppose we do, yeah?"

I smile. "You're tired. I'm tired. I say we either sleep or watch a movie."

I sink down lower into the couch, using the coffee table to prop my legs up. Deidara stares at me for a few moments and then moves up a bit. I watch him lower his head onto my stomach, face angled towards me, eyes twinkling. "I guess I'm sleeping, yeah."

"I call playing with your gorgeous hair." I chuckle, fingers stroking his long blonde locks.

"Mkay, un." His eyes flutter shut, face taking on a peaceful expression. I smile, press the mute button again, and double check to make sure the volume is on really low. Deidara might not appreciate waking up to the sounds of CSI drama. My eyes start to become heavy. I fight to stay awake, to continue to play with his hair, to finish this damn episode of CSI. I really want to know who killed Louis.

But my efforts are futile.

And I fall asleep.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Hidan's annoying voice pierces through the warm sleepiness that clouds my mind like a butcher knife. I hear the wet slapping sound of skin hitting skin and poke one eye open, just in time to see Sarah glower up at Hidan. Hidan growls at her. "What the fuck was that for, bitch?"

"You'll wake them!" She snarls back, hitting him again.

"Too late for that now." Kisame chuckles. I blink and open both eyes, a small yawn ripping at my lips. I look to the clock and then down at the pressure on my stomach. Deidara is still out of it.

Sarah frowns and steps forward. "Sorry, we didn't want to wake you. You guys looked so cute."

Tj smiles and plops down on the opposite end of the couch, sniffling. Alice walks into the family room with a small cup of medicine and casts a gentle smile my way. Danny smirks. Pein, Konan, Zetsu, and Tobi all wonder off to their rooms to be anti-social. My Weasel and Shark sit down beside me, on the other side away from Deidara's legs, and Sasori disappears to my room. Hidan and Kakuzu plop down on my other side, Kakuzu at the very end and Hidan right beside Deidara's feet.

I sigh. "Deidara, wake up." I soothe softly, stroking his hair.

He grunts. I feel his arm snake around behind me, holding me closer to him. My lips flicker up into a small smile and I shake my head, tugging a little harder on his hair. That only makes him tighten his grip.

"Oi, fucker, wake up!" Hidan slams his fist down onto the back of Deidara's knee.

Deidara's eyes snap open. He growls lowly and kicks Hidan square in the face, somehow able to make that shot without moving his upper body at all. I feel my eyes widen, especially when Hidan lets out a loud battle cry of colorful words and goes to kill Deidara-while he's on me. Kakuzu grabs the jashinist by the throat and wrenches him back down into his seat. Kisame throws an arm around my shoulder, using it as a barrier between Hidan and I, in case the idiot tries to attack again.

I smile and snuggle into his side. "Thank you, Kissy-fish."

"What's with the name?" Kisame chuckles, arm muscles tightening slightly in a one-armed hug.

"I could call you Dori." I smile up at him.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm not sure which one is worse."