It's Coming~

"I'm going to be an aunt!" I sing as I enter the bedroom and Deidara chuckles, glancing up from his sculpture long enough to shoot me an amused look. I have been singing that, in my horrible, whale-dying-like voice for the past three months and I'm pretty certain that if Deidara wasn't alive, I would be dead by now. I skip over to my boyfriend and plop down beside him on the floor. "I'm excited." I beam up at him. 

"I can tell, hmm." He leans over and brushes his lips against mine. 

I grin and kiss him again. His lips mold into a sexy smirk against mine and he wipes his hands off on his jeans before full on attacking me. I gasp as my back hits the floor with a loud thump. He pulls back and grins down at me. "Let me guess, now you want your own, yeah?" He wags his eyebrows. 

"Nope." I throw my arms around his neck and pull him into me. "No kids until I see a ring, buster." 

He beams down at me, laughing lightly. Personally, I think Hidan is listening for this kind of stuff. He likes to be an ass and barge in on us whenever we start making out. I think he's waiting to walk in on us actually doing it. So Deidara and I have both agreed no sex until at least Hidan is out of the house. 

But there are times...like this...when it's really, really tempting to just say screw it. 

 Leaning forward, his lips press gentle kisses around mine, never quite meeting mine. I growl at him impatiently and tangle my fingers into his hair, pulling his lips down to mine. Our lips mold together perfectly, moving against one another in perfect sync. One warm, roughly calloused hand carefully roams down my side and then back up, pushing my shirt up and out of the way. Something warm and wet tickles up my side and I gasp at the tingling sensation as the muscles in my stomach tighten. He takes that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I gasp again as his tongue starts to massage mine, rubbing in soft, lulling motions, drugging me from the inside out. So wrapped up in the intoxicating kiss am I, that I almost squeal when his hand mouth nips a ticklish spot. 

Chuckling, he pulls back and smiles warmly down at me. "Are you sure you don't want to continue, hmm?" 

"I hate your guts." I gasp in air like a fish out of water. 

"Yo, are you two finished in there?" Sarah screams from the other side of the door. "The baby isn't going to fucking shop for itself!" 

We blink. I tilt my head back and look at the door, confused. "You had the baby? I thought you still had...a month." 

I hear Sarah let out a frustrated growl. "No, you dumb blonde! We were going to go shopping today, remember? For baby stuff!" 

"Oh." I huff, scowling at the thought of leaving my sexy artist now. As if sensing my irritation, my boyfriend smirks coyly down at me and bends back down to press his lips against mine again, just to make it even more tempting to stay with him. I finally understand what those old people mean when they say that every time they kiss their partner, it feels like the first time. 

"What the fuck are you still doing here?" I hear Hidan approach the door as well, probably because his pregnant girlfriend is standing outside it. "I thought you and the bitch were leaving to get baby shit?" 

"I thought so too." Sarah harrumphs. 

"YO, FUCKERS! YOU IN HERE?!" The door slams open and the knob hits the wall beside it with a loud, cracking sound. Deidara pulls away from me and glares at Hidan as he enters the room. "Oh," Hidan blinks and then his face twists into a sneer, "We're you two getting it on? Fucking sorry then. Let's go, babe. I'll go shopping with you." 

Hidan cackles as he grabs the door. "Fucking wear protection." He adds. 

"Like you did?!" I retort. 

He pauses, snickering. "Ours fucking broke." 

"I didn't need to know that." My face scrunches up in disgust. Kami, they must've really been going at it if...oh god... "THE IMAGES!!" I screech, clamping my hands down over my face. Deidara shudders and rests his back against the side of the bed, nose scrunching up in disgust as well. I writhe on the floor. Hidan cackles and closes the door behind him. 

After a few moments of silence, on my part because I'm now scarred for life, Deidara stretches his legs out and yawns. I sit up, nose still scrunched up, and look him over. 

And drool. 

With both elbows propped on the edge of the mattress, Deidara smirks slyly my way, slanted baby blues taking in my expression as I creep on him. One leg is bent at the knee lazily and the other is stretched out. His dark gray skinny jeans hug his legs tightly, but still loose enough to bunch around his ankles and allow him to breathe, and he wears a clay stained black tank-top. Strands of his long blonde hair curl around his shoulders, bangs pinned back with several bobby pins-thanks to me. 

He lowers his leg as I crawl onto his lap. 

"You're drop dead sexy, you know that?" I press my lips to his briefly and grin at him. He chuckles huskily and wraps his arms around me. 

"I know, hmm." 

FF-Like, several weeks-

"So how long have you two been together?" Sarah and I are folding baby clothes, my compensation for abandoning her for my boyfriend. I pause slightly in consideration and think about her question for a few moments, trying to do the mental math. 

"Like...almost nine something months?" My brows furrow in confusion and I set a pink bib down into a pile of others. 

Sarah is silent for a few moments, lips pursed. She loops a hanger through a small little yellow sundress and starts a new pile. They're house is almost finished. Thanks to Kakuzu, not only did the constructors put in the flooring, paint the walls, and install windows and all the wiring for free, but they're also now helping us move furniture. I'm proud of him. I didn't think he could barter that much and get away with it, but apparently the miser has a wonderful way with words. 

Or at least, that's what Hidan says. 

Just in time too. Sarah supposedly only has a week until her due date hits. 

"And...you're still a virgin?" 

I blink and shoot her a scowl. "Why?" 

"I don't know!" Sarah huffs. "I'm just curious. We never really get to talk anymore about these kinds of things. I just wanted to make sure." She frowns slightly and I set the last folded shirt in its pile. 

I shoot her a narrowed look. "Trust me. You'd know if I lost my v-card." 

Sarah cracks a thin smile. "True. You would be the one who runs squealing into my room right after to tell me." 

"Damn straight." I giggle. "Won't even put on clothes. The others need a little show, ne?" 

"Deidara would gouge their eyes out." Sarah snickers, hand raising to clamp over her mouth. 

"Hell yeah, hmm." Deidara hums as he enters the room, a sly smirk on his face. "Though, unfortunately, I don't think she'd be free to tell you until the next morning, yeah." I shoot him a confused look and he chuckles lowly. "She'll be... preoccupied." 

My cheeks are suddenly so hot, I'm sure I can cook an egg on my face. "Deidara!" I reach behind me and grab a pillow, chucking it at his face. He catches it easily, laughing loudly. Sarah snorts, shoulders trembling with her own silent laughter. I rub at my cheeks, trying desperately to get the blush off my face, and shake my head. 

A hoarse gasp shudders through the room. 

I stiffen, lifting my face out of my palms, and look at Sarah, brows furrowing in confusion. Her features are twisted in obvious pain, hands clutching her large basketball stomach tightly. Her lips twitch, slowly curling back over her gritted teeth. I gasp and lunge forward. "Sarah? Sarah, are you alright?" 

"It's fucking coming!" Her voice is a shrill whistle through her teeth. 

Oh my god. 

The baby is coming!