Creepers And Houses~

I huff when I hear the doorbell ring, brows furrowing as I hastily try to finish the sentence I was writing. A couple of days ago, I decided to pick back up on the book I've been writing and planned on publishing. I figure if I can get it published, and if it goes big, I can use that money towards the new houses also.

That one sentence turns into a paragraph.

And then I hear my boyfriend chuckle lowly. "Alice is going to come up and get you soon, yeah." Deidara hums, carefully carving out an eyeball in his sculpture. Right now, it looks vaguely like an owl, but it's too early to tell.

I groan loudly and shoot the door a dirty look. "Jashin, I'm not even presentable yet."

Crawling out of bed, I hastily rush over to the dresser and yank the doors open. I all but rip my shirt off and tug a cleaner, nicer shirt on to replace it. I wiggle out of my sweats and tug on some jeans and pull up my hair. Twisting back to Deidara, I shoot him an exasperated look. "How do I look?"

Deidara doesn't even look up as he hums, "You look fine, hmm."

I glare at him and put my hands on my hips. After a few moments of silence, he seems to pick up on my intense stare and pauses in his carving, slanted blue eyes flickering towards me. A small smile stretches his lips back. "Seriously, babe. You look fine, un."

Huffing, I cast him a funny look, half smile and half grimace, and quickly rush out the door. Pein, Konan, Kakashi, Kisame, and Alice are waiting for me in the foyer with the contractor, an old middle aged man with a beer gut and a balding head. I smile widely and bound quickly down the stairs, almost laughing at the regal look kitty Tsunade is supporting in Kakashi's arms.

"Hello, you must be Miss. Valentine, the owner of the house?" The man holds out his hand and I see his eyes slowly trail down the length of my body.

Fighting a grimace, I shake and nod. "Yepp. Only, there's some changes I would like to make to the original plan. Instead of adding on to this house, we were thinking about building several more houses on the lot."

His eyes widen slightly. "How many?"

I laugh lightly. "Six."

I think his eyes are about to explode. Pein, Kakashi, and I sat down last night after my little dream episode and worked out the houses. Pein and Konan, Hidan and Sarah, Alice, Kisame, and Itachi, Sasori and Kakuzu would all be sharing their own houses accordingly. Tsunade, Shizune, Gai, and Kakashi would all share another, and then Sasuke and Naruto would divide up the rest of the group into the last two houses. Deidara and I would share the main house with Danny and Tj, until those two were allowed to move out on their own.

"Do you have an idea on what kind of houses those will be?" The man blinks several times, as if trying to wrap his head around the subject. I nod and glance towards Alice.

She steps forward and gestures for the man to follow her. "We bought several of those house-plan books from Lowe's and we've picked several out."

"You know, you don't have to stick to those. We can construct a whole new plan, entirely original and customized-"

"No, that's okay." I cut him off. "I don't want to spend anymore money than I have to."

"You sound like Kakuzu." Kisame chuckles. We all slide into a seat around the large dining table. The man glances at the sheets of torn paper, each with the layout of a different house and labeled with the future owner's name on the top, and begins to jot down notes. Pein and Konan are getting a two bedroom, three bathroom, house with a conjoined kitchen, den, and dining room with an office on the side. Alice and Kisame are getting four bedrooms, so Itachi can stay there if he wishes, and they have room for possible kids. Sarah and Hidan are getting a two bedroom house, like Sasori and Kakuzu-who are willing to share a house. The rest of the houses will have more than five bedrooms a piece, so that way each Konoha nin is comfortable in their house.