Sleeping Arrangements~

The panic eases in my heart, my inner fan girl fighting through the terror, and I find myself drooling. He stares at me with his wide blue eyes, little parts of the left eye visible through his long bright blonde hair. Even on my lap, he's a good head taller than me, so I have to look up at him in order to be staring at his face.

Not that my gaze doesn't wonder...

Before I can see anything I shouldn't, Alice as him off of me and wrapped up in a towel. He grimaces at her tight, painful grip on his bicep and tries to get her to release him.

"Alice...let him go." I stand hesitantly, finally coming back to my senses. I wipe the drool off with the back of my hand and step forward, reaching out slowly. He makes no move to stop me, blue eyes watching my every motion carefully, and I lightly touch the tips of his long bangs. The hair feels real. It feels like normal, soft hair. "May I see your hands?" I smile politely, holding out my hand.

His brows furrow. "Why, un?"

I press my lips together to stifle the squeal that bubbles up within my throat. "Please?"

My former kitten is silent for a few moments, brows furrowed, calculating blue eyes never leaving my face. Slowly, he reaches out and I lightly flip his hand over so his palm is facing upwards. I poke at his hands-right where the hand mouths are supposed to be-and watch it intensely. I almost have a heart attack when the skin separates, opening up to reveal pearl white teeth and a long, pink tongue.

"Oh my god, you're real." I gasp.

Oh...oh my Jashin. I turn his hand back over, pat the back of his hand awkwardly, and then let go of him completely. But then frown, when I realize I just willingly let go of the most sexiest guy alive. And that, just simply cannot happen.

"I'm hugging you." I announce, shuffling forward before he can protest and throwing my arms around his neck. I hold him tightly, burying my face into the skin of his neck, breathing in. He smells like clay and soap and, well, sexiness. I close my eyes, perfectly content in this position. "If you don't hug back," I mumble against his skin, "I will never let go."

Hesitantly, his arms wind around my torso. My lips stretch into a wide, unbreakable grin. Giddiness swells up inside of me, making my heart pound in my chest loudly, as fast as a humming bird's wings, and I feel like I'm on fire. But it's a good fire, a sweet, tingly fire that only makes me grin wider. I let go of him and step back, beaming up at him. My eyes move to Alice, who stands beside us, and can see my bewildered, excited expression reflecting in her eyes.

"Is he wearing clothes yet?" Tj's voice is muffled, her face still buried within the couch cushions.

"Danny, let him borrow some of your clean clothes. Alice, Sarah, we need to figure out how to change the rest of them." I bark at my brother first, pointing to the foyer, where the stairs are located. I look to the rest of the kittens and step around Deidara to pick up Lilac, who looks back at Ginger with a panicked expression. "I'm going to try to change her in my bathroom. We'll be back when she's dressed." I address Ginger, who nods almost unnoticeably. 

Carrying my captive female kitten, I rush up the stairs and into my room. I slam the door shut and move to the bathroom. I put the toilet lid down and set Konan on the fluffy white cover. Squatting down in front of the bathtub, I run the water until it's warm enough not to scorch the poor dear when I set her in. I reach around and pick her up carefully. Gingerly, I set her down in the water and whirl around to grab my fluffy white bath robe. She doesn't sizzle and pop, so I scoop up a handful of water and slowly release it over her head. The popping commences and I step back, eyes carefully averted, hand outstretched with my robe. She takes the robe and steps out of the tub carefully.

I beam at her. "I still can't believe you're standing in my bathroom."

She smiles kindly. Before she can really say anything, I lead her to my closet. Opening the large door, I gesture towards everything inside and then point to the large dresser that I left open this morning. "Underwear and pjs are in that thing, anything else is in here. Pick what you want. I don't mind. That's the dirty hamper, what ever is in there is dirty. I'll be downstairs with the others until you're finished. Come get me if you need anything."

"Thank you." Konan has a really pretty voice. I'd never really noticed before.

I beam at her again. "Anything for my favorite female character."

I step out of the room so she can change and shut the door behind me. From across the hall, I can see Danny giving Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, and Kisame some clothes. I lightly rap on the door frame to get their attention. "Danny, do you think Kisame and Kakuzu and Zetsu can fit into your clothes?" I frown slightly.

He glances the blue tinted male over once, flinches, and then looks to me. "I think there's some of Dad's old clothes in the garage."

Now it's my turn to blanch. "Not the deathtrap." I whine.

"I'll go get it later. Just give me a moment to get the others situated." Danny rolls his eyes. He's the only one who will willingly roam the garage, because he secretly feels that just by doing it and being able to make it back alive is macho. I smile at him and then skip down the hall to the stairs, where Alice is coming up with another armload of kittens.

"Do you need help?" I ask.

She shoots me a stern look. "No."

I roll my eyes and skip down the stairs. Tj has sat up, still rubbing at her eyes furiously as if the image of Deidara's penis has been burned into the back of her mind. I snicker at her. It's her fault, she didn't have to look. Sarah simply shoots me a confused look and I beam at her, silently answering her question.

Yes, Sarah, my anime people are in our house.

"I want to ask how, but I'm not sure you would know the answer." Sarah comments, lips twisting into a small smile at my excitement. I walk to the television, pause the movie, and beam at my sisters on the couch.

"No, I don't. This is like one of those fanfictions!"

"Ugh, I forgot that's all you use the internet for. Fanfictions with Niall are better." Tj rolls her eyes and her gaze shifts towards the door, where Danny is leading the clothed troops into the room.

My eyes narrow. "Your obsession with them is unhealthy."

Tj's gray eyes jerk back to me and her lip curls back with amusement. "My obsession? At least my fake husband isn't a fictional character from one of those cartoons you watch. Niall is real, alive, and sexy as hell."

"Oi, knock it off." Sarah barks at us both, pulling Tj closer to her so some of the others can sit down on the couch. "Tj, Deidara is technically alive now, so you can't keep saying that Niall is better because he's not fiction. Alex, Tj is sick. You should pity her and be smothering her with mountains of love."

My face twists into my infamous, mischievous smile. Tj yelps and throws the blanket up over her face, so I can't see her. I shake my head and look over as Alice moves to stand beside me, her gray eyes skewering our 'kittens'. "Alright, care to explain?"

Her gaze lands on Pein and hardens.

He stares back just as evenly.

"You don't ask the almighty Pein that way." I swat at her lightly, smiling sweetly at Pein. It's time to put my charm to good use. His gaze shifts my way, narrowing slightly. He sits between Konan and Itachi, so stiff I could use him as one of those rotating sticks they use to cook chickens. "Pein-sama, do you know where you guys are? Or how you got here?"

"No." He answers coldly.

"Excellent." I clap my hands together. "I call sleeping with the sexy blonde artist!"

"Oi! Why does that ass get to sleep with the bitch?" Hidan growls.

I throw my arms up into the air and go to answer, but Sarah and Alice beat me to it. "Don't call her a fucking bitch, asshat!" They both roar dangerously, Alice's eyes narrowing and Sarah's hands clenching into tight fists. I blink, sigh, and then smile slightly. Hidan looks slightly taken aback, fuschia eyes glued to the blue-eyed girl sitting on the couch. Kisame, Deidara, and Tobi are the only ones who react to their volume-the latter taking it a bit too far when he screams girlishly and dives beneath the coffee table-making the old thing rock on it's stubby little legs.

"That's just Hidan. Calm down." I shoot Alice a meaningful look, one of which she replies with a dark, angry look. "And you," I add, pointing to Hidan with a smirk, "I'm looking forward to having a cursing war with you, you little fucker."

He smirks. "Bring it on slut."

"So are they staying here?" Tj asks, cutting in before I can retort to Hidan's name of choice. "Because I'm not sharing my room..."

I shoot her a dark look and Alice tugs on my arm, gaining my attention. We stare at each other for a few moments, silently reading each others mind. I nod slightly, barely moving my head, and she lets out a soft sigh. Then we turn our gaze to Pein. "Would you like to stay here?" I beam at him. "We have plenty of room for all of you and we don't mind. At least until you can figure out how you got here and how to get back to your world if you'd like to..."

Pein stands, silver eyes taking me in completely. After a few moments of silence, he speaks and his dangerous voice rumbles through the air. "We will take you up on your offer, being that we do not know enough about this world to survive here on our own." His head dips forward slightly, in silent gratitude.

I beam at them all. "This is so fucking awesome."

Alice chuckles lowly, shaking her head. "You're not going to fan spasm, are you?"

"Of course not!" I snort, grinning at her. "I'm surprised you haven't, when a certain sexy shark is sitting a few meters away. Which reminds me," I turn to Kisame, who's watching me, "I haven't gotten my fishy hug yet. Get up, you loveable shark."

Kisame glances to Pein and then stands, shooting Hidan and Deidara dirty looks when they begin to snicker. I giggle and smirk deviously at Deidara, who pauses in his snickering to watch me curiously. "I'm raping you later." I tell him seriously, "Just because you laughed at my shark." Deidara blinks and then glares at Sasori, who snorts, and Hidan, who bursts into laughter. Trotting happily over to Kisame, I hold my arms up at him. I'm small compared to his monstrous size-the top of my head barely scraping the base of his chest. He bends over a bit and I throw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. The sweet creature hugs me back, straightening up so that I'm dangling from his neck like a small child.

I giggle and press my lips to his temple. "You're so sweet, Kissy-fish!"

He chuckles and lowers me back to the ground. I beam at Alice and then move to Itachi, who sits just beside where Kisame once sat. "Uchiha, up! Your turn!"

Itachi's dark eyes flash red and he grunts.

My eyes narrow. "I'll jump on you."

The Uchiha stands elegantly. My cheeks burn slightly, as I think about how I'd smothered this sexy male with love just this morning while he was in cat form, and I stand up on my tip-toes and throw my arms around his neck. My nose nuzzles against the skin just above his collar bone. He lightly wraps his arms around me and hugs me lightly back.

"Hey, why don't I get a fucking hug?" Hidan pouts as Kisame sits back down in between him and Itachi, after I let Itachi go. Alice steps back, glaring at said jashinist, and barks at him. "Because you insulted my baby!"

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Alright. We'll distribute more hugs later, depending on how well behaved you are." I shoot Hidan a meaningful look as I clap my hands. "Right now, lets figure out room arrangements. As stated before, I call the sexy blonde artist." I grin and skip over to where Deidara is sitting. "He is mine. I will tolerate Itachi, Kisame, or Danna as well."

"I call Kisame." Alice looks my way.

I nod. "I figured as much. We have two extra bedrooms. Pein and Konan can share one and Tobi and Zetsu the other. Kisame can sleep with you, Alice, and if the Weasel wants to sleep with his partner, I will not force him to sleep with me and Deidara. Hidan and Kakuzu can sleep down here on the couch, or in Sarah's room. Danna doesn't sleep, so he can use my bay window as his workshop until further notice." I smile at Sasori, who lifts an elegant ginger brow at my knowledge.

"That sounds good. What do you say, you guys?" Alice looks to Pein and Konan, who both nod.

"So it's settled!"

I look around the room, smiling at my new ninja friends, and then to my family. It takes me a few moments to realize that something is missing from the abundance of people sitting upon my house, or rather a someone. And it takes me a few more moments to realize who that someone is. My eyes narrow.

"DANIEL! GET DOWN HERE NOW! WE HAVEN'T STARTED YOUR PUNISHMENT YET!"