Confessions of a Sexy Bomber~

The loud, ear splitting shriek rips past my lips before I can stop it. With a jolt, I'm sitting up in my bed and hunched over, palms digging into the mattress beneath me. I gasp for air, chest heaving, lungs icy cold. My eyes sting something fierce, as if someone's poured lemon juice into them. I'm drenched with sweat. My core is hot, but I'm shivering against the bristling coolness of my room. "Alex, yeah?"

I jerk. Slowly glancing to my right, I see Deidara, sitting up beside me. His perfectly sculpted facial features are twisted with worry and concern. I cringe away from him. I didn't mean to wake him. Something lightly squeezes my shoulder and I look down. His fingers curl around my shoulder blade, steadying me.

His big blue eyes stare at me, shining in the soft moonlight that seeps through the curtains.

My heart clenches tightly in my chest. Despite the horrible remnants of my nightmare, my skin still feels as if it's on fire and my breath hitches in my throat at the sexy sight of him.

I let out a small raspy exhale.

Carefully, he pulls me into him. I submit to his arms and bury my face into the crook of his neck, whimpering. My arms wind around his neck and squeeze tightly. In turn, his arms wind around my torso and he lies back down, pulling me with him. His fingers run through my hair, tugging lightly through the dampened tangles, and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"It'll be okay, yeah." He soothes softly and I feel something feather soft brush lightly against the base of my jawline.

Were...were those his lips?

~

"Ugh." I groan pitifully, arms thrown lazily around Deidara's neck. Said sexy artist chuckles softly, carefully climbing down the stairs, moving slow so my legs don't move. "Why do I have to move?" I whine, arms tightening their hold around his neck.

"You aren't really moving, yeah." He huffs, his grip on my thighs tightening as he finishes with the stairs and starts towards the door. "I'm carrying you, un."

I scowl and simply shake my head, burying my face into the crook of his neck. He opens the front door and shuts it silently behind him. It's still only two o'clock in the morning. Everyone, save for Sasori and the two of us, are still blissfully asleep. I'm surprised my scream didn't wake them, but as it turns out, Naruto characters can sleep like the dead.

"Where are we going?" I decide to whine again.

When you're hot and sweaty, tired as fuck, and in constant pain, you aren't really much a traveling companion. Deidara chuckles and shakes his head, glancing down to look at my face. I puff my cheeks out like a puffer-fish and skewer him with my eyes. He grins impishly, though I can see the nervousness that swims around within those gorgeous blue eyes of his."Someplace, un."

"That's not an answer." I pout.

"Sure it is, yeah." He closes one eye in a wink. "It's just not the answer you wanted."

I fall silent, slightly impatient. This is my compensation for listening in on his conversation two days ago with Danna. I'm going to let him do whatever and wait for him to man up and tell me himself. I figure if he likes me as much as Danna seems to think he does, he'll get over his dickless-ness and tell me. And if not...well, I guess he doesn't like me that much.

My fingers touch a strand of his long silky blonde hair. I toy with the strand, curling it around my forefingers, and watch it carefully. His hair is so soft it's unreal. It's like silk mixed with cotton candy and velvet to the touch. I like being close to him, his arms curled around my knees and my back, holding me to his chest. His deliciously musty scent is all I can smell. I can feel his heart beating through the thin material of our shirts, of our skin, racing a mile a minute. I can feel his warm, smooth skin against my cheek.