The First Night~

"I'm not cleaning this up." I announce loudly, slowly taking in the disaster area. All the chairs are upturned or on their sides and the table dips down dangerously low on one side-leading me to believe that it'll need repairs before it can be used again. Pasta is everywhere. Hanging in the chandelier, plastered to the ceilings, spread out across the table like a table cloth. Noodles slowly inch down the walls, like slow droplets of rain against a window.

It's a horrible sight to see. It kind of makes me mad, being that this is my dining room they've destroyed.

Pein stands at my left, narrowed eyes taking in the damage as well. "We will compensate for this..."

"Don't worry about it." I sigh softly, smiling at him from over my shoulder. "Just staying with us is enough-and not killing us. Although, I will be making the participants clean this up." My tone strolls down a darker path as I say the latter.

He nods, watching me for a few moments with curious eyes, and then disappears. I march back into the den, where everyone in trouble sits, waiting to be scolded. I stop in front of the tv and put my hands on my hips. My eyes narrow and I glare at certain people. "Really, guys? You destroyed my dining room."

"We're sorry." Sarah flinches, sliding down lower in her seat, sandwiched between Hidan and Deidara-the two other main culprits.

Deidara looks down, looking ashamed, and Hidan seems unaffected. Kakuzu says nothing, drumming his fingers against the armrest, and Kisame frowns. Daniel simply closes his eyes.

"I want it spotless." I growl.

Sarah nods and stands. She and Daniel walk into the laundry room and I hear the cabinets open. There's soft clinks against the counters as they pull cleaning supplies down and set them on the counter. Kisame sighs softly and stands, walking over to me. "I'm sorry, kid. I shouldn't have gotten involved." He frowns down at me.

I hold my arms out. "I want a hug. You still must clean, but you're forgiven."

Kisame chuckles and bends over, picking me up into a hug. He twirls around, making me giggle, and then sets me back down. He ruffles the top of my head as he passes by to go into the dining room, soon followed by Deidara and Kakuzu. Hidan simply sits on the couch, sneering over at me. I smile sweetly and walk over to him.

"You have five seconds to get in there and clean, or I will chain you to the broken table and practice my new torture techniques."

He snorts. "I don't fucking care, bitch."

I hit him on the head, hard. For a ninja, his reflexes aren't that great. He yelps and his hands fly up to his head, fingers touching where my fist had hit. I swipe at him again, but he dives into the couch to avoid the blow. "Damn bitch! You fucking hit hard!"

"Four seconds."

"You fucking bitch. You can't tell me what the fuck to do!" Hidan growls, hands clenching into tight fists.

"Three seconds."

"Hidan." The narrowed, terrifying voice slithers through the air like an angry snake-poised and waiting to strike. I suppress a shiver and look back, eyes widening at the angry expression in Pein's face. Hidan curses and climbs to his feet. He storms into the dining room, muttering for me to go to hell and back. After a few moments, I look over to find Pein gone.

Well...that was helpful, at least...

I shrug slightly and start towards the dining room to bid everyone a goodnight. I'm tired as hell. It's already past eleven.

Poking my head in, I smile slightly. Deidara is using his chakra to stand upside down on the ceiling and scrub at said area. Every time he scrubs some noodles off, they manage to fall into Hidan's hair, making said silverette shout up at him. Kisame ignores them, intent on cleaning the noodles off the walls, and Sarah sits on top of the broken table-giggling-while Danny is beneath it trying to fix it. Kakuzu is pummeling Hidan now for being annoying.