The Hell That Is Walmart~

"I'M FUCKING BORED!"

Hidan's shout booms through the lower floor of the house and makes several people, me for example, wince. We're all kind of gathered in the family room, with the exception of Pein, Konan, and Tobi.

Sarah, who sits beside Hidan on the couch, twists her head around to face him. "THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING, IDIOT!" She screams back.

Hidan smirks slyly. "But you won't fucking let me, bitch. And I, for once, am being fucking considerate enough not to force you." He leans in closer to Sarah's now bright red face, "But I could change that shit, ne?"

"Keep it PG." I throw a pillow at them.

"Oi, bitch!" Hidan snaps at me after getting a face full of pillow. "What the fuck was that for?!"

I glare at him. "No sexual comments in front of the children."

"What fucking children?!"

Tobi and Tj blink at him pointedly. I smile victoriously and lean into Deidara, who sits beside me on our end of the couch. His arm is thrown lazily around the back of the couch, allowing me to snuggle into his side properly while he still looks like a sexy bad-ass.

Hidan glares at Tobi and Tj. Sarah chuckles lightly and flicks Hidan's forehead, which makes him protest loudly.

Naruto lets out a loud sigh. "I hate to agree with Hidan, but I'm bored too."

I skewer the jinchuriki with my eyes as I mull through my thoughts. Naruto stares at me for a few moments, fear and uneasiness slowly seeping into his features with each passing second. He shifts slightly, uncomfortably, and his brows pucker. Deidara glances over, quirking a brow in confusion. "What the hell is wrong with you, hmm?"

Naruto's blue eyes widen and he points an accusing finger my way. "She's staring at me!"

"Naruto!" Sakura scolds. "It's impolite to point at people." Naruto flinches and shifts away from her before he get's hit.

I blink, as if snapping out of a trance, and smile sheepishly at him. "Sorry, I'm trying to think."

"Now that in itself should be terrifying." Sasori mutters.

I glare at him. "Someone wants to be firewood."

He glares back. "I'd like to see you try."

I go to get up, to chop him up, but something glints out of the corner of my eyes. I look down and scowl darkly at the small, barely noticeable chakra strings curled around all my joints-holding me to the couch. Sasori smirks slightly and I shoot him a dirty look. "That's not fair. I could drown you, you know?"

"I didn't know you could drown a fucking puppet." Hidan seems to have his thinking face on, his brows puckered slightly and his fuchsia eyes focused on Sasori.

"Don't drown Danna, yeah." Deidara moves his arm so that it winds around my torso and pulls me tighter into his chest, as if that will stop my drowning abilities. I huff and tilt my head back, which is kind of awkward since I'm so smushed against him, and stick my tongue out at him.

He smirks sexily at me.

And I melt.

My surrender is silent. I look back to Sasori, glaring, and we have a silent glaring contest for a few moments until he blinks. Then I shout, "HA, FUCKER! I WIN!", earn a few really, really weird looks, and then remember what I was thinking about originally when I was staring at Naruto.

Jumping slightly, I shove Deidara's arm off of me and leap off the couch with the grace of a ninja. "Stupid puppet, you distracted me earlier!" I stick my tongue out at Danna and then turn to the others.