Changing~

"Hold...still." I grunt, struggling to keep a hold on Sasuke. He's still trying to kill Itachi, who stands behind me in the bathroom with Deidara, both their arms full of towels. I glare heavily at Sasuke and my grip on him tightens. He stops squirming and glares heavily at me. "Just because I'm not a ninja doesn't mean I'm not dangerous."

"Don't drown him." Itachi says calmly behind me, though there is a small tint of worry lacing his tone.

I huff and stuff him into the collar of my jacket, that way he it'll take him a while to get free. "I'll change him just before the girls."

Sasuke's little head pops free, charcoal eyes blinking furiously. He lets out an outraged hiss and glares up at me.

Deidara snickers and moves a little closer, preparing to hand over towels.

"Come hither, my adorable Naruto-kun!" I hold my arms out towards the small crowd of kittens.

Naruto trots forward, meowing happily. I beam at his enthusiasm and pick him up, nuzzling my nose against his head. "I'm going to miss your little kitty form!" I coo, "You're so cute." Carefully, I lower him into the tub of water and focus a small tidal wave at the end of the tub. Naruto eyes it, blue orbs widening incredulously, and starts to try to scramble out of the tub. The wave crashes down and knocks him back.

Sizzling and pops sound, the water bursting and swishing around in the tub. It sloshes out. I gasp, water hitting me square in the face, and wipe at my eyes furiously.That's when I hear the small, irritated meow from behind me.

My eyes widen and I turn around. Deidara pokes his head out from within a mountain of towels, one of the towels persistently clinging to his head. He looks so cute! I grin widely and squeal. His visible blue eye rolls and I pick him up out of the towels. I look down, scowling when I realize Sasuke managed to climb free and start to look around to find him.

"Uh...can I get a towel?"

"Oh sure!" I smile, close my eyes, and hold out a towel. It's taken from my hands and the sound of someone climbing out of the bathroom ensues. I set Deidara on my shoulder and Naruto stands there awkwardly in the bathroom. "You can follow..." I trail off as I find Itachi, holding Sasuke back with a single paw, staring at me. I sigh. "Never mind. Hold on."

I stand and move towards the door. "Daniel! Get your ass in here!"

Daniel sighs loudly, dramatically, and shuffles into my bedroom. He stops when he sees a kitten Deidara and cracks up. Deidara hisses at him and I ignore him, ushering Naruto towards him and then turning back to the tub. I pick up Kakashi and peck him on the forehead.

"If you weren't like almost forty, I'd rape you." I tell him seriously as I set him down into the water.

Deidara huffs and his head rams into my ear. I scowl and look at him. "What?"

He kitty glares at me.

"Oh right. I'm not allowed to rape anyone besides you." I roll my eyes and scrub his little head, giggling when he lets out a loud purr. I focus another tidal wave, only this one isn't as large, and Kakashi takes it like a man. I avoid looking into the tub as I scavenge around for a towel and hold it out to him. He steps out and winds it around his man parts. I chance a glance up and find him covering his mouth with his hand.

I smile. "Here, this is smaller." I stand and yank the smaller hand towel off the rack. "It was just washed so you don't have to worry about toothpaste or anything." I hand it to him and he wraps it around his face.

"Thank you." He nods slightly.

I simply usher him out of the bathroom and move onto my next target.