49. shirtsleeve

A/N: I was going to just straight up tell you what happened to niall but I decided i'll let you read it

AND WHEN YOU GUYS SAY YOU'RE CRYING DO YOU MEAN IT OR IS IT JUST EMPHASIS BECAUSE A LOT OF YOU GUYS WERE CRYING

I'm updating because aLOT OF YOU GOT UPSET IM GENUINELY SORRY ACCEPT MY APOLOGY PLEASE I DIDNT MEAN TO CAUSE THE TROUBLE I DID HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT/ANYTHING ELSE

49 - Shirtsleeve

What do I do?

If I was Niall I would be voyaging across London in a split second, asking everybody for me and about me.

If I was Zayn I would be walking around swinging punches and shouting and demanding to be found.

But I'm me, sadly. I'm Harry Styles. All I'm good at is crying and complaining and making smart remarks to hide my sadness.

I hadn't really noticed how much Niall meant to me until today. I knew I cared about him but this ache in my chest was physically paining me to an extent I've never felt before. I feel like I might throw up absolutely everywhere and the sink is right there for water to calm but I can't. I'm physically, mentally and emotionally unable to do anything right now other than thinking about Niall and how he's doing and if he's okay and if he misses me and if he's safe.

Knowing him he's probably whining and bickering about how they need to take him home because of me. (I saved his life he'd probably say, and you taking me away from him means he has nobody to lean on and he'll fall and I won't be there to save his life again.)

"N-Niall," I'm barely able to get words out from the wave of depression that had crashed over me. I know I'm depressed originally but knowing one of the only people who would probably ever love you for you was gone, was a whole new sensation of depression. "Where are you?"

It's 10 minutes before my front door opens, and I assume it's Zayn, since I see a flash of a leather jacket and they walk in like they own the place.

"What the hell?" I hear.

I sniffle and cover my face, trying to hide my small sobs. "They got Niall, Z. I d-didn't even say goodbye."

"No they didn't?" He whispers running up to me."Princess..."

I glance up at him and it's him-- It's actually Niall in the flesh; his blue eyes narrowed at me in confusion.

I can't actually describe the way my body filled up with relief; it was like a tsunami, coming over me and washing all the bad thoughts away.

I stare at him for a several seconds before jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and burying my head into his neck.

"I t-thought--"

"Shh, I wouldn't leave you." Niall interrupts.

"You did! You-you left!"

"Shh, no tears." Niall rubs my back. "No tears, princess. I didn't leave."

"I-I called your c-cellphone and a police officer--"

"You don't need to explain now, you just calm down, okay?" Niall murmurs, lowering his hands to hold me up by my thighs.

"Why'd you l-leave?"

"Shh, that's not important." Niall whispers. "I'm not leaving you. Never. We're together forever, right?"

I sniffle, burying my face into the crook of his neck, "Right."

"Princess, I've never seen you this upset," Niall rubs my back, "I've never seen anybody this upset."