04. victoria's secret

4 - Victoria's Secret

"Harry."

I groan and roll over on the mattress.

"Harry, wake up you freakin' fucker." I can feel Niall towering over my body.

"Go away." I murmur, pushing Niall away from my body.

"Dammit." I hear Niall shuffle around for a second before I'm being pushed off the store's bed and tossed onto the ground.

"Ow!" I hiss, clutching my shin. "That hurt!"

"Get up." Niall mumbles, "I was talking to you and you fell asleep. Am I really that boring?"

"No." I grab the mattress and pull used up. "Irish accents are like lullabies, you know?"

"Not even." Niall mutters. "I get annoyed of hearing my own voice after a while."

"Why did you wake me up?" I mumble, throwing myself back on the mattress.

When we get out, I'm totally going to buy this bed.

"I wanted to go to the washroom." Niall pouts.

"Did it get darker?" I mumble, noticing how the store was now barely visible.

"Yeah, that's what happens at night." Niall rolls his eyes. "And that's why I didn't want to use the washroom alone."

I groan and get off the mattress, before walking to the washroom with Niall.

"This is scary." I mumble, walking into the pitch-black stalls that were only slightly luminaries by the safety three safety lights on the wall.

"Turn on a tap." Niall demands, walking into a stall.

"Why?" I ask, but I turn on a tap anyways.

"Do you want to hear a guy that's been holding his bladder in all day pee, or listen to water?"

I hold back laughter and sit on the counter, before checking my watch.

12:07 AM.

"It's twelve in the morning." I announce.

"Great. The store is opens at nine."

"Nine? It isn't that bad."

"Nine hours, Harry." Niall steps out of the washroom stall and pulls up his sleeves to wash his hands, and I notice his whole arm is littered in tattoos.

"Holy crap," I grab his arm. "You have a lot of tattoos."

"They're nothing." Niall shrugs, "They make everybody think I'm punk rock though. Lilac hair and tattoos and everything."

As he reaches his other hand up to pull his sleeve back down, I notice the long scar on his other arm.

"Shit," I grab his arm. "How did you get that?"

"I got in a knife fight. Compared to the other guy, I got out barely bruised."

"I don't know if that's supposed to be assuring and arousing or make me scared of you."

"Your choice." Niall grins, before walking away, leaving me to run after him, not wanting to be left in the dark.

"We should built a fort." Niall blurts, after he sees me follow me.

"With what?"

"We're trapped in a store Harry," Niall mutters. "With everything!"

I roll my eyes. "I'll grab some chairs."

"I got the blankets!" Niall grins, running away like an excited child.

I jog into the Ikea aisle and steal two wooden chairs before dragging then back to the mattresses.

"There you are." Niall says, holding a massive blanket.

"Lord." I mumble, staring at the blanket. "What is that for? A double king-sized bed?"

"Yep." Niall tosses the blanket over the aligned chairs. "Now we're really survivors."

"Of the apocalypse?" I mumble and Niall grins, slapping me on the back.

"Hell yeah,"

"Dork."

----------------------
-----------------
---------

"Hey, Harry." Niall whispers from his spot across him me.

"Yeah?" I look up from the journal I stole from the back-to-school aisle.

"I don't even think I asked you how old you were." Niall smiles lazily at me, resting his head against the chair.

"Old enough to smoke weed." I reply, doodling small animals into the journal with a pen.

"Well 'm twenty-two."

"I'm twenty-one."

"Good," Niall breathes out. "At least I wasn't hitting on a 16-year-old."

"I don't look sixteen."

"Baby-face." Niall cackles.

"Oh my gosh." I blush. "I don't have a baby-face."

"Whoever told you that is a liar because you have the babiest baby-face I've seen yet."

I blush even harder. "And what was that you said before, you're hitting on me?"

"You know what I mean." Niall mutters, covering his face with his hands, probably to hide his blush.

"We should play a game." I announce.

"Like what? 20 Questions?" Niall mumbles, "I thought you didn't want to be cliché."

"Well I'm trapped in a store with a lilac-haired Irishman that I know nothing about."

"I'm trapped in a store with a depressed, tall, Victoria's Secret legged British guy with a baby-face but you don't see me complaining."

"I don't have Victoria's Secret legs."

"You keep telling yourself that, baby-face."

"Now you are just trying to piss me off." I throw the journal at him.

"Maybe I am," Niall teases, catching it midair, "To see how far I can push you. Maybe to see if I can make you cry."

"That sounded really kinky."

"What can I say," Niall grins. "I'm a kinky kind of guy."

•••

A/N: idek guys

i have realized that i want to be the black version of kendall jenner pls

this chapter is short tooo whoa im getting lazy with the length of my chapters damn

vote • comment • follow • share