101. somebody else

GO TO BED GUYS WTH Y'ALL BE TELLING ME ITS 3AM AND SHIIIT WHY YOU READING FAN FICTION? GET YO REST

A/N: has it even been an hour? Lmao

this chapter is even shorter then the last lmao but in all fairness I wrote it in like 35 minutes

I'm baaaaack AND IM GONNA BE BACK FOR GOOD

y'all remember Fanboy the Narry fan fiction? Cause idk what wrong with me but I keep getting flash backs to parts of that story and my heart is broken asf

I love Harry so much y'all don't even understand. I had a dream I went to a restaurant and Harry was there but he was in vip and I wasn't allowed in vip and it was a hot mess and I woke up thrashing cause I was tryna fight his damn 6'8 bodyguard to get to him

Idc if I gotta knock out twelve 6'5 guys just to have Harry look in my eyes, I'll do it. I'll turn into the hulk

ANTI by Rihanna????? Same

101 - somebody else (IM LITERALLY LISTENING TO SOMEBODY ELSE BY THE 1975 AND ITS SO GOOD LIKE ITS IRRELEVANT TO MY CHAPTER BUT ITS SUCH A GOOD SONG)

When I walk back in, I didn't expect to have everybody stare at me.

I'm insecure enough as it is, so imagine walking into a room full of people who you had a minor break down in front of and have what feels like thousands of eyes on you. (Probably not thousands-- There's probably like, 20 people in the room. But it feels like a thousand).

"Are you okay now?" Chris asks me, running up towards me.

"Yeah, yeah." I exhale, running my hands through my hair. "I want, I need--" I cut myself off, looking into his soft eyes.

"Take him out of these handcuffs." Chris demands at Lucas and he raises an eyebrow but leans over and takes me out of my handcuffs.

"Do you need anything?" Chris says, cupping my face.

"I want to be alone."

"You can have a few more minutes if you'd like--" He starts but I cut him off.

"No. I want to be alone. Without anybody in my life, relationship wise. I just want to find myself... Y'know?"

Chris chews my lip, "Is that your excuse for you breaking up with me? The whole it's not you, it's me charade?"

"But it's the truth. I like you, I love him," I gesture to Niall, "But I don't even know if I truly love you or if you're my replacement for Niall."

"So you want me back--?" Niall starts.

"No!" I exclaim, "You pretended you were in love with me for a majority of our relationship and then when you really did love me, you lied about everything. Like honestly? Everything I've ever known about you is based on a lie. I don't want you back."

"Chris this is all your fault." Niall snaps.

"Me? What did I do!" Chris snaps back, standing in front of Niall.

"You fucking put all these ideas in his head--"

"Ideas about what? A healthy relationship? Knowing when the person you're in love with isn't worth the pain?" Chris interrupts.

"No." Niall grits, "The idea that he thinks I can be without him. I can't. He's my everything."

"You don't need anybody, Niall." Chris says more sympathetically.