29. sugar daddy

A/N: i told my best friend calum's nudes leaked like eight minutes ago on the phone and she started crying?¿?

AND VERY QUICK THING IF YOU SLUT SHAME PEOPLE FUCK YOU like really though if a girls nudes ex. Perrie's nudes leaked she'd be banned off the earth yet when calum's nudes leak people congratulate him you can't do that you gotta love both or hate both

And you guys gave up harry so freakin fast when I asked who you wanted killed off damn have a heart, killing off my boo like that

29 -

"But how?! How'd you break her heart?"

Niall gives me a cold, hard stare, then says: "You already know."

I do? "Do I?" I ask him.

"But you're subconscious is convincing you that I didn't do it."

"Do what?!" I exclaim. He can't just keep using fancy hints and metaphors. If I hear another metaphor I'll shoot him.

"You know it, Harry Styles." Niall whispers. "One thing, one simple thing and it destroyed everything. And you know it's happening, that it's coming closer day by day, and you've blocked it off, because you keep telling yourself Niall is Niall and he couldn't, he wouldn't, but I would." Niall's voice raises with every word and at the end of the sentence he's shouting.

I give him my most confused look, before I remark, "Oi, don't go about shouting at me for not knowing some forbidden topic, jackass."

Niall fights a laugh and leans in to bop my noise with his finger before pulling away.

"I didn't know the cute little wallflower had a sassy side?"

"Shut up!" I giggle, slapping him in the chest.

"Do you have work?" He changes the subject.

"Possibly," I hum. "Don't know, don't care."

"Whatever happened to, 'I'm low on money!'" Niall imitates me with a high-pitched American accented voice.

"I don't talk like a girl!" I gasp.

"That's how I see you in my eyes," Niall continues. "And it's why I call you princess. Because you remind me of Princess Belle."

"I'm not Princess Belle, holy crap."

"Same green eyes, same brown hair, same kind heart-- You're literally the guy version of a Disney character, Harry Styles."

I pout. "I'm manly as hell."

Niall pats me on the back. "You keep telling yourself that, champ!"

I scoff out loud, "Come here for a second."

Niall stands in front of me, making weird eyebrow movements.

"Stop!" I giggle, swinging my legs from the island. "This is serious."

"I'm here, I'm here." Niall mumbles, finding his way in between my legs.

I cup his face in my hands and stare at him long and hard. "I'm here if you need anything."

He didn't seem upset; but he seemed a little too happy. (I guess that's how he showed how upset he was, he pretended he was happy.)

Niall bites his lip. "I know,"

I slide off the counter and quickly wrap my arms around him in a hug.

I feel Niall laugh into my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How do you know if something's wrong with me?" Niall murmurs quietly.

"I know everything, stupid." I smile softly.