42. black widow

LET US ALL JUST PRETEND MALE CATS CAN GO INTO HEAT ALRIGHT DONT RAIN ON MY PARADE

A/N: uPDATE Update UPdAte UPDATE UPDate I UPDATED

And I finally got my glasses damn

And a massively huge super thank you to niallasf for the cute cover she gave me two but I could only put up one x

and chapter 44 is in niall's point of view ayyyyyye you wanted to know what he thinks now you'll know

and i start all my sentences with "and" sorry

42 - Black Widow

"You know we should totally get married." Niall mumbles against my hair. "Just run away and get married and have a cute little family."

"Should we?" I cuddle into him.

"We should, babe." Niall kisses my forehead. "And then we can adopt all the shelter puppies and kitties in the city and live together and love each other forever and ever."

"I don't think I can think of that many pet names." I lean into his craving, craving the electricity it provides me.

"We can just name all the pugs pug 1, pug 2, pug 3..." Niall trails off and I giggle, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

I giggle, "We totally should."

"Get married or name the all our pugs after numbers?"

"Both."

"Both?"

"Both is good. I'd love to do both."

Niall smiles shyly. "I think I prefer one over the other."

"The pugs?" I pout.

"No, I wouldn't give you up for puppies, Harry. At least not pug puppies. More like... Australian Shepherd puppies."

I laugh and hit him playfully.

"I'm joking, I wouldn't." He says.

"I would." I admit.

Niall scoffs, "I take it back then. I would."

I giggle, "No, stupid. Of course I wouldn't give you up for puppies, love you too much."

Niall kisses my forehead. "I love you too, princess."

"And if you're gone then who's left to touch my butt?"

"I thought you didn't like it when I touched your butt!"

"Let's be honest here."

------------------------

------------------

-------------

I shuffle into HMV quietly, trying to go by unnoticed by my boss who had his back towards me.

I was only two minutes late, but two minutes could go a long way with my boss. (And it isn't even my fault I'm late, Niall wouldn't stop kissing me and I'm not going to say no.)

Lauren sends me a dirty look from the register (because we all hate working the register) before she looks back at the costumer she was helping.

I snicker and start to sort out a few sections.

"Um, could you help me out?" A voice says from behind me.

"Yes, what do you-- Oh."

Chris. Okay.

"I'm not flirting." He laughs, "But it's nice you hate me that much. Like you were smiling to yourself and then you looked at me and your whole smile dropped."