96. turning tables

AYEEEEEE ITS ME

AYEEEE THANK YOU TO kkmp14 FOR THE COVER AND NIALL IN TIE DYE

A/N: I'm literally listening to that song Lolly with Justin Bieber and whoever else and I'm hyped ! This song makes me want to become a dancer just so I can learn how to dance to this

NOW IM LISTENING TO LOOK AT ME NOW BY CHRIS BROWN IM LITERALLY GONNA LEARN BUSTA RHYMES RAP BRUH

This chapter gives you a little glimpse into what's going on in Niall's world and his head and I kinda feel bad for Niall now lmao like at first in this chapter Harry was mean to him but then I reread it and made Harry like cause Niall is ):

96 - (I Can't Keep Up With Your) Turning Tables

"Niall's already insane."

It feels like a punch to the gut; and I swear every single bad moment I've had with Niall flashes right before my eyes. Every instance where he's just snapped like a pencil. Every situation where he went from happy and smiling to livid to a sobbing mess all in what seems like seconds. Every instance where he's had me second guessing myself and if I'm in love with the right man.

And it clicks in my brain like a light switch, or a puzzle and you've finally found the right pieces to fit together.

Niall's insane.

It makes sense, who else would be willing to lead people to think killing themselves is the answer out of boredom and loneliness?

An insane person.

Who else would nearly kill a guy for doing what a lot of couples have to deal with, somebody else hitting on the person you're dating?

An insane person!

But Niall's so sweet, a part of me says. And it's true. Niall's a big baby and huge sweetheart. But then again, that's exactly what an insane person would want you to think. That they're cute and innocent and harmless.

"My Niall?" I breathe out, breathless from the wheels turning in my brain trying to find any possible answer that doesn't involve my Niall being seen as insane.

Zayn looks at me like I'm stupid, "Harry, is there any other Niall?!"

"I'm not joking, Zayn," I say, "My Niall? My Niall Horan?"

"No, Niall from State Farm. The one that calls you telling you about your insurance on the regular."

"Zayn."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "Obviously, Niall Horan."

"But--"

"Why do you think we kept calling your phone, Harry?! We needed to tell you before the police could get to you." Zayn exclaims, "But a certain somebody wouldn't answer his phone to save his own life."

"And what are the police going to do?"

"Send you to a hospital." Zayn starts, "Put you in questioning, send Niall away, put Niall in an institution, kidnap you--"