47. let's talk about sex, baby

A/N: I just finished my 8 page essay for social studies on literature and I'm ready to die

ALSO ZAYN'S TEASER FOR NIGHT CHANGES MADE ME FEEL A WAY ABOUT ZAYN I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE IDEK WHAT ZAYN IS LIKE IS HE A GREEK GOD? IS HE JESUS? IS HE A HUMAN FORM OF A DIAMOND? NOBODY KNOWS

And sorry to anybody who thought the smut was this chapter, it's chapter 50

47 -

The thing that wakes me up the next day would either be Niall's excessive groaning or Charlie stepping on my face. I don't really know which of the two it was, it happened at once.

"Go away, Charlie." I groan, hiding my face in Niall's arm.

Instinctively he meows at the mention of his name and Niall mutters something I can't here, pulling me farther into him.

"I want to be a big spoon when we're cuddling now." I mutter, hall-asleep.

"Why?"

"Because you're always the big spoon."

"Yeah, because you're tiny as hell princess."

"I'm not tiny, I'm manly."

"That's a lot of anger packed into such a tiny little body." Niall smirks.

I push him lightly, "Turn around. Let me spoon you, bully."

As laughs as he spins around, his back facing mine.

"How do I do this?"

Niall laughs even harder, before muttering: "Rest your chin on my head and wrap your arms around me."

"...I'm not physically able to do both at the same time."

"Too tiny?" Niall teases, sitting up.

I pout, "No. I'm not too tiny. I'm average body length for a man, Niall."

"Tiny little princess." Niall leans down and pecks me, but I grab his face to keep him there for a second, deepening the kiss.

"I love you, princess." He murmurs, kissing my nose after we part.

I scrunch my face and stick my tongue out at him, "I love you too, Barney."

Niall's face drops into a scowl, "I hate that nickname."

----------------------
---------------
---------

While I was brushing my teeth I decided to think about life. (I make all my tough decisions about life in the bathroom. Who doesn't?)

And I officially decided I wanted to have sex with Niall.

And it wasn't really just, oh he wants it so I want to make him happy. If I wanted that I would've let him fuck me in the Ikea aisle in the store we got locked in. (They had comfy looking beds.)

"Fruit Loops or Corn Flakes?" Niall chirps, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Corn Flakes please." I reply and Niall raises both eyebrows at me, "Excuse me?"

"Could I have Corn Flakes, sunshine?" I repeat.

"You're choosing Corn Flakes over Fruit Loops?"

I roll my eyes, "Just put it in."

"Harry I think you're having a midlife crisis." He gives me the bowl then sits across from me. "First vanilla over cookies & cream and now this? Corn Flakes over Fruit Loops?"

"I just don't like sweet cereal, sunshine."

Niall sticks his tongue out at me. "By the way apparently 50 years ago they used to call gay hippies that grew their hair out and wore floral shirts sunshine, are you trying to tell me something?"

I laugh, "I'm not calling you a gay hippie."

"...good." He laughs, taking a bite out of his Fruit Loops.

"If we had a kid their food taste would be a mess."

"If they like sugar you change the diaper. If they don't...you still change the diaper."

I laugh, "That's not fair! All kids like sugar!"

"Your problem not mine." Niall teases.

"Would you want a boy or a girl?"

"A girl," Niall says without thinking, "Then I could have two princesses running around."

"Who's the second princess?"

"The first princess is you and the second princess is my daughter, stupid." Niall laughs. "Two of my princesses."

"What if I don't want to be a princess? What if I want to be a queen?"

"We could be seventy and you'd still be my princess."

I blush, "You're acting extra cute today."

"I have an extra cute personality." He shrugs playfully.

"You are cute." I announce, grabbing my bowl and putting it in the dishwasher.

"I know," Niall smirks, standing up and spinning me.

"Hi," I say breathlessly as he trails his thumb against my jaw.

"Hello." He replies, dipping his hand into the small of my back.

"Could I tell you something?"

"Anything."

Is there even an easy way to tell somebody you want to have sex? "You know that talk we had a day or two ago?"

"About what?"

"About like...sex...." I start to jumble my words up. "Could we? Have sex?"

Niall stays quiet and just leaves small pecks along my neck, before looking me in the eye. "No, princess."

"No?"

"No."

"Why?" I murmur.

"I don't want to hurt you, and I'm positive you want to have sex just to get it over with."

"I won't get hurt and I don't want to just get it over with."

"You technically can't force me into fucking you Harry."

I think it over. "I could tie you down and ride you." I propose.

Niall bites his lip, squeezing his eyes shut before opening them. "Now I'm thinking about you tying me down and riding me."

I laugh. "Good; you said no. I hope that thought haunts your dreams."

"I think I'll know when you're ready for sex," Niall adds. "But I'm not just going to do it because you want to get it over with. I don't want you hurt."

"You treat me like a million dollars." I huff.

"That's because you are a million dollars."

"How do I convince you?"

"Call me Daddy. Then I'll fuck you against a wall."

"...I can wait."

• • •

A/N: I'm tired and the Wattpad app keeps acting up so sorry if its weird

I feel like I haven't updated in years omg I have nothing to say accept zayn is the fourth member of the holy trinity

Question: 1. I actually took some of what you guys said you wanted Harry and Niall to do and somebody said a mini road trip so my question is, what do you want Niall and Harry to do on the road trip? (AND DONT SAY SEX THATS ALREADY HAPPENING)

2. What is your favourite narry moment in this story?

Vote • Follow • Comment • Share