109. good habits

A/N: I wrote like three chapters in less then 42 hours I feel unstoppable

IM SO INSPIRED IM SCREEEECHING I WANT TO WRITE SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS

I told you guys I'd be back 😎

so basically I was reading fan fiction and I'm so sorry for breaking y'all's hearts like I was reading this Larry story and I was like goddamn is this how I made them feel??? Like this is a cruel feeling

If I don't glo up I'm royally fucked in the asshole because my entire life plan right now is based on me gloing up

Also I was rereading old chapters WHICH BY THE WAY IDK ABOUT OTHER AUTHORS BUT TO ME READING MY OWN WRITING AFTER ITS BEEN PUBLISHED IS THE MOST ULTIMATE CRINGE-WORTHY THING EVER but anyways narry used to be so cute and happy in this story like what happened lol

Also y'all know the drill, ignore typos, I ALWAYS MISS REALLY OBVIOUS ONES IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME but yeah

109 - idk dawg you tell me 😂😂 I can't think of anything. I'm such a flop author sometimes

The second I leave his room, I'm bombarded by everybody. Zayn, Liam, Lucas, doctors, security guards and nurses are all shouting over each other, trying to talk to me.

I can't even figure out one word of what they're saying-- all their voices are just merging together him my head.

"Guys, please--" I try to start but I'm interrupted by their persistent need to talk.

"Really I'm not in the mood..." I trail off but they ignore what I've said and continue to shout at me.

I sigh and quicken the pace of my steps, hoping I can get away from all of them somehow.

But as their voices become louder and more demanding and my tolerance for everything gets smaller, I can't help to turn back around.

"Be quiet." I say firmly, but they all continue to talk.

"Be quiet, I said be--" I exasperate before it turns into a yell, "Shut up! All of you! Shut the hell up!"

Everybody shushes instantly, all just staring at me in confusion like I have no reason to be annoyed.

"Shut up! Honestly, you guys are following me around like a herd of lost puppies! Go somewhere else!"

"Niall--" Harry's Doctor starts.

"Especially you!" I snap, "I need you to shut up the most before I knock your teeth out!"

"But--"

"He doesn't want to see me! Ever!" I shout, "He doesn't want to see me ever again so are you lot happy now?!" My chest heaves up and down, staring at them as they watch me with bewildered eyes.

"Are you?! Are you happy?!" I scream, before my voice lowers to a whisper, "Because I'm not."

When all of them stare at me with big eyes, I spin around on my heels and continue to walk away.

"Wait!" I feel somebody grab my arm and no matter how much I want it to be Harry, I know it isn't. I sigh as I turn around to meet Liam's brown eyes, my whole soul aching for it to instead be Harry's bright green ones.

"Niall." Liam pleads, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I know." I sigh, before shrugging his arm off and walking away.