37. everybody hates chris

LITERALLY ONLY UPDATING BECAUE OF STEAL MY GIRL LETS TALK ABOUT "she's been my queen since we was 16" IM HERE FOR ZAYN AND LIAM CALLING ME QUEEN BY E

A/N: sometimes i get really freaked out when guys read this story because im like "is this really even how men work or

shout out to the lovely dearest-niall for the cover on the AND to the extraordinary xeixcv for the idea you the realest kev

And I was thinking today and if larry actually isn't real and harry and louis are just extra close then like, we really fucked up like really really bad

Hey whoa this chapter is 2,300+ words in proud of me

37 - Everybody Hates Chris

Even in my best efforts to prove to Niall he didn't hurt me at all --cause the Irish bastard didn't-- him seeing finger-shaped bruises on my waist left from him every single time my shirt went or me wincing every time I was sitting in an uncomfortable neck position because of the brutal love bites he left didn't really help.

(Even though they were pretty brutal. When Zayn came over to grab something from the guest room, he asked me if I've been choked.)

Eventually by 3 PM Niall was quiet and sitting on the couch, just watching me do everything carefully, looking for anything that could make him upset and mourn.

"Niall, you are beating yourself up over nothing." I retort, after five failed attempts to get him to see I wasn't bothered by the minor injuries. It was a blow job, for fucks sake. I should be worrying about him seeing that he swallowed it in one go.

"How I treat you isn't nothing." Niall mutters.

"You treat me like a princess." I reply. "Remember? Princess? That's what you were calling me, was it not?"

A small smile plays at Niall's lips and I sigh inwardly in relief.

"It's just-- Sometimes I get too into certain things. And I really don't want you hurting over me." Niall mutters. "I used to use angry outbursts and I wouldn't even realize it. I don't want to do that with you." Niall chews his bottom lip nervously, like he's dropped a bomb.

"Niall, if you hurt me, I'd be complaining and whining and nagging."

"I know, a bit of Donna Noble you are."

I accidentally gasp out loud, before muttering, "I'll take that as a compliment, jackass."

Niall smiles at me with his tongue in between his teeth. "Jackass has become a bit of a nickname now hasn't it?"

"Because sometimes you are one." I tease, bopping his nose, before glancing at the time.

"I have work." I jump up.

"I wanted to make-out." Niall whines and I giggle, running over to him. "Have a lovely day, you."

I jog to my room and pull on the work shirt, I debate on the pros and cons of me going in my pyjama pants before pulling on pants and running out.

"Stay out of trouble?" I glance at Niall.

Niall starts to sing Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus and I roll my eyes, shutting the door.

-------------------

--------------

--------

As I walk in, a sigh of relief escapes my mouth as I see that instead of Lauren, Louis is my coworker for the day.

"Hey Lou," I exhale, as I quickly start to sort aisles, so that when the manager peaks out he'll think I'm a hard worker (maybe I'll get a raise too.)