10. bulletproof

A/N: I ONLY UPDATED TO SAY FuCk Y eS IMMA D-LIST WHERES MY CROWN & you guys were commenting "oh I'm a A-list" or "lol I'm a b turning into a A" and I was just looking at the comments like ?¿?¿ is everybody better then me at this game orrr

10 - Bulletproof

"This is nice." Niall states, following me into my apartment.

"Thanks." I huff, walking into my bedroom and shutting the door.

"What the hell." Niall calls after me, knocking on my door.

"What do you need?" I swing the door open.

"You're going to let me stay here, but I'm going to be locked away from you the entire time?"

"I do this to everybody," I mumble. "Don't feel discriminated."

"I feel pretty damn discriminated." Niall's mouth hints upwards. "Is it because my hair is lilac?"

"No, it isn't because your hair is lilac. Go do something." I whisper, "Something that'll make you happy."

"I like listening to you talk." Niall whispers back. "So come and talk with me!"

"What?"

"Your voice," Niall continues, leaning against my doorway. "I like it. I like your tone. I like how it's soft and quiet and timid yet it's bit raspy and manly. I really, really like it."

I tilt my head. "Why would you like my voice?"

"I notice the small things in life." Niall mumbles. "Like how you wear a lot of dark grey but never black or how all your shoes have laces or how you bite your lip every time you talk to me. And I sound really gay."

"I don't bite my lip." I frown. "And you are gay."

"You're doing it right now."

I turn my attention to myself and I realize I am chewing my bottom lip.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize." Niall tilts his head and stares at me like I was the most fascinating create to ever walk this earth and I feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Don't look at me." I lift up my hand to cover my face like Niall was taking a picture of me.

"Why not?" Niall pushes my hand down.

"Because it's making me uncomfortable!" I exclaim. "Your eyes are like bullets!"

Niall chuckles. "I'll take that as a complement."

"I'm bulletproof." I challenge.

"That's a song." Niall points out.

"I know."

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to loose. Fire away, fire away." Niall sings to himself.

"I don't even blame myself for not wanting to be around you." I walk out of my bedroom. "You're crazy."

"Titanium is a deep, sentimental song about a women going through hardships." Niall pretends to preach out. "It shows us that Sia is a strong, independent woman."

I sigh, "You're delusional."

Niall just laughs.

--------------------
-------------
-------

Niall frowns as I hand him a boxed salad, before slumping onto the couch and turning on the television.

"Harry?"

I sigh. "Yes?"

"How do they get the salad inside the box if the box is already sealed?"

"Are you joking?" I turn around to look at him.